PDA

View Full Version : Moon walk - What Really Happened.

Zeno
11-11-2003, 10:06 AM
Check out this link that shows the unedited video and sound version of the first moonwalk. May have to download program to run but it is worth it.

First moon walk (http://www.blogjam.com/neil_armstrong/)

brad
11-11-2003, 01:49 PM
there was a cover up but not what u think.

all this stuff is to draw attention from the real scandal - n.a. [censored] his pants on touchdown.

brad
11-11-2003, 02:05 PM
see what i mean? i should have known better than attempt to get the truth out about the moon landing. as you can see, i was immediately censored.

of course, theyll say it was for some other reason, but we know the truth.

p.s. you may know that no one can hear you scream in space, but you mayh not know that theres no toilet paper in space.

Zeno
11-11-2003, 08:18 PM
Brad,

I am glad you enjoyed the [censored] movie. I can not believe you still think there is a Mother [censored] conspiracy after seeing this great [censored] video. Holy [censored] Jesus when will you get a [censored] clue, man.

/images/graemlins/grin.gif

-Zeno

John Cole
11-11-2003, 08:20 PM
brad,

Doris Kearns Goodwin, baseball fan and historian, told a story about something else Armstong said when landing on the moon that no one understood. Wehn he was a child, his neighbors fought constantly over everything. (Let's call them Mr. and Mrs. Calabash.)

One day, Mr. Calabash was asking his wife for a blow job, and his wife yelled at him, "You'll get a blow job when that kid next door lands on the moon."

Supposedly, according to Kearns, Armstrong said something like "Good Luck, Mr. Calabash!" when he landed.

John

Bill Murphy
11-11-2003, 09:54 PM

John Feeney
11-11-2003, 11:03 PM
[censored] yeah! Zeno hit the [censored] nail on the [censored] head that time. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif