PDA

View Full Version : Ridiculously simple question on cashng out from TGC...

ElSapo
11-11-2003, 02:27 AM
Where is the cashout option?

I fee like an idiot, but I simply don't see it. Anywhere.

Homer
11-11-2003, 02:31 AM
Click "Bank" (bottom-left corner of lobby), then "Cash in".

ElSapo
11-11-2003, 02:33 AM
Wait, so they mean it as in "cash in those chips?"

This sounds like the old "what's the most successful line in marketing... rinse and repeat."

I would never have found it. Thanks.

Cyndie
11-11-2003, 06:19 AM
I did a cashin from one of the Prima sites, and was sent an email with a link that was supposed to take me to one of the places where you choose your options for withdrawal...this was after getting one of the nebulous letters about how only part of your cashin might go to a CC or NEteller.

When I clicked the link, it took me to a page that said it wasn't there...and never did find the right place. I emailed support asking that they assure me all the cashin would go to Neteller, and am waiting reply.

Seems there are still some kinks to work out along the simplification trail, but the effort is obvious.

gregdillon
11-11-2003, 10:27 AM
Don't feel stupid! I just went through this same thing with support. I couldn't figure it out either. They kept telling me "to CASH-IN do this..." Tricky! /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

anaconda2002
11-11-2003, 10:49 AM
Since my initial problems with them all 5 of my cash outs have gone smoothly but slowly. I ignore the messages and the money does end up in neteller