PDA

View Full Version : Got the poker jones? We have the cure!

pokerjones
11-10-2003, 02:50 PM
Tired of playing online in your boxers at 2am? Got the poker jones? Crave that live action that the online rooms can't give you? We have what you need... Hold'Em Poker with stacks and stacks of chips in front of you, smoky haze
above you, fat cigars, cold beer, pocket rockets and the actual look on their faces when you turn those AA over, pulling that big huge pile of chips towards you, and hot chicks serving you drinks? We got that! Oh boy
do we have that! Come on down to ripe action poker spot. Not too far from Corning, Elmira, Binghamton, Ithaca, New York and Scranton, Wilkes-Barre, Hazelton, Mansfield, Montrose, and Sayre, PA. We got the Hold'Em you need. Send me an email at karindnp@epix.net and ask for the "Doc"

Easy E
11-10-2003, 04:49 PM
that was fast...

How much ARE you raking, anyway, lamedic... whoops, I meant pokerjones?

pokerjones
11-10-2003, 05:16 PM
The Doctor is in the house now. Nope, no rake! no table fee! just donations are accepted to cover beer/drinks and food. because of that... I always have a full table with a waiting list. by the way.... lamedic (LAME DICK) is not running this game... I was always the silent partner/stakehorse. Oh... I will not be spamming in the large numbers lame dick was. In fact this will be my only post of a game here. 2+2 isn't exactly a huge forum. Chesspain and you seem to be the only people who read this.... nonsense! Later, I have cards to deal.