PDA

View Full Version : my most amazing moment...

scalf
11-10-2003, 10:12 AM
/images/graemlins/grin.gif..well, my daughter, anna grace, (in the south it is common to use two names), and mother are doing well and thriving....i still have a glow..it is clearly the single most exciting, meaningfull, special time of my life...i'd go so far as to say there really is no number 2...

this will probably wear off; as getting peggy hackley to kiss me in second grade..lol..

however; if you dare: what was your most earth-shattering moment in this vale of tears?

gl /images/graemlins/cool.gif /images/graemlins/diamond.gif

adios
11-10-2003, 10:19 AM
I sent you a PM but I have no idea if you received it. Congrats on the birth of your little girl.

John Cole
11-10-2003, 04:31 PM
scalf,

Easy, two moments. Mary lived through a very trying moment, actually a few days during which five or six doctors conferenced outside her room from time to time deciding what to do. Her doctor, Flo, called me at work, and with her voice breaking, told me to get to the hospital as fast as I could.

During a long illness about a year and a half ago, my dad coded in the hospital. My brother called to tell me to rush in. I left work, and by the time I got there, he had been revived. Although the outcome was still uncertain at the time, he survived six months in the hospital, and last night Mary and I took them out for their 52nd anniversary.

John

Easy E
11-10-2003, 04:55 PM
... enough already!!! /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

congrats

scalf
11-10-2003, 06:34 PM
/images/graemlins/smile.gifi took a chance..

felt some might be ready..obviously intimacy (at least on this forum) bothers you ; and most posters..

nothing wrong with that; important to have boundaries..

gl /images/graemlins/wink.gif /images/graemlins/diamond.gif