PDA

View Full Version : A Christmas Gift For Cyrus

MMMMMM
11-03-2003, 11:45 PM
This may just be the perfect Xmas gift for Cyrus: a talking Ann Coulter Doll. I can't help but think, too, that John Cole's desk might look mighty sharp sporting one of these Action Figurines. She is clad in a black mini-skirt/business outfit, has her hair blown back, and looks poised for action.

(excerpt) "Amuse your conservative friends and annoy your liberal neighbors with the brand new Ann Coulter Talking Action Figure. This incredibly lifelike action figure looks just like the beautiful Ann Coulter, and best of all . . . it sounds like Ann, too! Ann recorded these classic Coulter sayings especially for this action figure.

Push the button on the figure, and you'll hear such "Coulterisms" as:

*"Liberals can't just come out and say they want to take more of our money, kill babies, and discriminate on the basis of race."

* "At least when right-wingers rant, there's a point."

* "Swing voters are more appropriately known as the 'idiot voters' because they have no set of philosophical principles. By the age of fourteen, you're either a Conservative or a Liberal if you have an IQ above a toaster."

* "Why not go to war just for oil? We need oil. What do Hollywood celebrities imagine fuels their private jets? How do they think their cocaine is delivered to them?"

* "Liberals hate America, they hate flag-wavers, they hate abortion opponents, they hate all religions except Islam, post 9/11. Even Islamic terrorists don't hate America like Liberals do. They don't have the energy. If they had that much energy, they'd have indoor plumbing by now."

This highly collectible doll comes in a display box with information highlighting Ann's unique contributions to America's political discourse. If you can't get enough Ann Coulter, you'll want to order the Ann Coulter Talking Action Figure today!" (end excerpt)

What are the chances the forum posters will chip in and get Cyrus a group gift he will be sure to appreciate and treasure for many years to come? /images/graemlins/grin.gif

http://www.conservativebookservice.com/BookPage.asp?prod_cd=c6230&sour_cd=WC00026

BruceZ
11-03-2003, 11:57 PM
Great quotes!

I was thinking O'Reilly Factor gear (http://shop.ecompanystore.com/foxnews/FOX_ProductList.asp?CATALOG=FOX&ID=1&TYPE=TOF).

HDPM
11-04-2003, 12:20 AM
OMFG that's dreadful. Worse than the made in China James Madison figure I saw a couple years ago that looked a lot like Napoleon. I want one. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Ed. to add:I know a guy who really needs the clinton one btw.

Zeno
11-04-2003, 02:05 AM
I want one too.

[ QUOTE ]
Push the button on the figure, and you'll....

[/ QUOTE ]

By the way - just where is the "button" located anyway? /images/graemlins/grin.gif

I'd gladly chip in. Does Ann come in a...Shall I say- blow up size? /images/graemlins/blush.gif

-Zeno

PS M - I enjoyed your response to my U guys are absolutely nothing post in the Mid-limit forum. Most of what I wrote came from a philosophical dictionary. Of course, most things are open to interpretation. Besides, being who I am - I stretch and find my own path(s) and take the consequences myself.

John Cole
11-04-2003, 02:12 AM
M,

Sounds good, but I hope optional accessories are available. Handcuffs, anyone?

Ann, if you're listening, I would like to take more of your money, kill a few babies, and discriminate on the basis of race. Maybe now she'll like me for being honest.

Cyrus
11-04-2003, 04:11 AM
If it is, the head should be filled with straw.

ACPlayer
11-04-2003, 05:14 AM
You just insulted the intelligence of straw.

Besides Straw can be warm and sensual and reminds me of the time when I ... never mind thats a story for a different time!

andyfox
11-04-2003, 01:13 PM
LOL at the post title

LMAO at the post content.

Bravo.

Kurn, son of Mogh
11-04-2003, 04:27 PM
*"Liberals can't just come out and say they want to take more of our money, kill babies, and discriminate on the basis of race."

OK, well, I am pro-choice, so 2 out of 3 ain't bad.

* "At least when right-wingers rant, there's a point."

Dennis Miller's a conservative Republican and I think his rants are insightful

* "Swing voters are more appropriately known as the 'idiot voters' because they have no set of philosophical principles. By the age of fourteen, you're either a Conservative or a Liberal if you have an IQ above a toaster."

If you ask me, if you're either a Democrat or a Republican, the toaster has you beat.

* "Why not go to war just for oil? We need oil. What do Hollywood celebrities imagine fuels their private jets? How do they think their cocaine is delivered to them?"

I actually agree with this one.

* "Liberals hate America, they hate flag-wavers, they hate abortion opponents, they hate all religions except Islam, post 9/11. Even Islamic terrorists don't hate America like Liberals do. They don't have the energy. If they had that much energy, they'd have indoor plumbing by now."

As much as I think liberals are delusional, this one's over the top, liberals don't hate America half as much as the rest of us hate France.

/images/graemlins/cool.gif