PDA

View Full Version : Royal Flush at TGC

Moyer
11-03-2003, 12:36 AM
I signed up for the OIC and got the $50. I'm ashamed to say that I was in such a hurry after reading the thread that I signed up for it before learning of Cup's ref bonus, and too late to ask for it after the fact.

Anyways, I couldn't wait till midnight to play so I started a few hours early (but still intend to start for real at midnight). I was playing at a .5/1 table and at around 11 I got a royal flush. It's the first one I've ever gotten. The crappy thing is that I didn't realize it was actually a royal until after everyone else folded on the turn. Then I heard that you have to showdown to get the high-hand bonus. I emailed support with the hand # but if what I heard is true than I think I'm screwed.

Since there's gonna be so many Zooers there for the next few weeks I figured I'd give everyone a heads up incase they get a royal.

Good luck in the OIC everyone.

CrackerZack
11-03-2003, 01:01 AM
Is there a way to play multiple tables on GC?

pokerwhore
11-03-2003, 01:05 AM
yeh just open another table, once in game click on lobby then open another table. One cool feature about Gaming club is when you got 1, 2, or 3 tables open they dont pop up when its your turn instead them make a sound so you can click on table 1,2,3 ect. While your playing in your game you will see buttons for table 1 , 2, 3 ect this way you dont make mistake in calling wrong table like someone sites the windowns keep popping up and sometimes you call wrong bets but here no pop ups just click on 1 2 or 3 /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Moyer
11-03-2003, 01:15 AM
Anyone know where the leader board will be posted? I thought it would just be here, but I think Jason mentioned a board on TGC's site.

Moyer
11-03-2003, 03:15 AM
Nevermind, I found the leaderboard.

Also, if you want to be able to view multiple tables at the same time, click on menu, options, general options. There's a box to check if you want to view separate tables simultaneously.

skaboomizzy
11-04-2003, 11:21 PM
I got a Royal today (my first one ever!!!!)... everyone folded to it but I showed it off. Problem is only one of my hole cards played, the A /images/graemlins/diamond.gif. I already e-mailed support with the hand number hoping that I might get some sort of bonus. I hope so... it was a $1/$2 table and the pot ended up being $5. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

pokerwhore
11-04-2003, 11:41 PM
you got to use both cards.

gaming club might say.... nice try /images/graemlins/smile.gif

skaboomizzy
11-04-2003, 11:44 PM
Eh, the worst they'll say is no. Worth a shot!