PDA

View Full Version : Everyone Here Has Helped Me A Bunch Now

Sven
11-03-2003, 12:19 AM
I need some help with poker tracker! I posted this on the software forum with no replys so I wanted to try it here.

Can anyone Explain to me how to use pokertracker to find my leaks in my game ect ect?? I have about 3000 hands logged or about 50 hours of play time. I like the program and I'm sure that I'm not even using 15% of the information that I could be using! I would just like to be able to utalize all the information that it's giving me. Tell me what and were to look to help find them leaks.

When I first got started I was playing to many hands and it was suggested that I tighten up a bit and I wasn't raising enough also. So I worked on those and it has helped my game for sure. Now I would like to know what else In pokertracker I could look at that would help me to seal up them leaks. I printed all the reports very early and now I can look at the current results and can go from there if you guys have any suggestions I'm all ears /images/graemlins/smile.gif Thanks Mike
Before Saw Flop All Hands 40%
After Saw Flop All Hands 22%

Before Saw Flop Not A Blind 32%
After Saw Flop Not A Blind 14%

Before Pre Flop Raise 0.52%
After Pre Flop Raise 4.45%

MaxPower
11-03-2003, 12:35 AM
Look at the percentage of the time that you see the flop in each position. Do a search of the forums, there have been a lot of posts on this in the past.

Take it easy Sven

Guido
11-03-2003, 09:02 AM
Here are my data:

Saw flop all hands: 22%
Saw flop not a blind: 15%
Vol put $ in from SB: 26%
Raise preflop: 6.38%

I don't really understand what you mean by before and after preflop raise ect.

You still call a little too much, it should be between 20% and 30%, low twenties is best I think.
Raise more preflop this should be between 5-7%

Bob T.
11-03-2003, 01:06 PM
You still call a little too much, it should be between 20% and 30%, low twenties is best I think.

I think his statistics where Saw flop 22%, raised preflop 6.38%. What he probably needs to do now, is post hands, and discuss postflop play more.

Guido
11-03-2003, 01:30 PM
Those are my data Bob, but I agree he should post hands.

Bob T.
11-03-2003, 01:35 PM
This happens everytime I post before noon.

JTG51
11-03-2003, 04:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Jeez, I must be a maniac!

Sven
11-03-2003, 07:29 PM
The before and after is my stats with about 500 hands which would be before and the later would be after or now hope this helps.

Sven
11-03-2003, 07:34 PM
I have posted some hands which taught me allot but the 2 stats were when I first got started and now! as you can I was seeing way to many hands at first which I have worked on and has helped!

Pokertracker has allot of info in it and I was just curious what other info I could or should be looking at thats all. Thanks for yours and everyone's help /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Mike