PDA

View Full Version : Open Internet Challenge

jasonHoldEm
11-02-2003, 09:00 PM
Hi guys,

We in the zoo are bringing back the Open Internet Challenge for Novemeber. There is a thread with the details in the zoo or you can click Right Here (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=390626&page=0&view=collap sed&sb=5&o=14&fpart=1) to visit the thread directly.

The gaming club has offered to sponsor the event ($50 in your account) and you can get another $100 by having Inthacup refer you to the site (you'll be required to make a deposit to receive the RAF bonus, I believe the minium is $30). The gaming club is also giving away extra cash during the event and holding a freeroll tournaments for those that complete the challenge.

Visit the thread and check it out you are all welcome to join the fray. (You may also take part at a site other than Gaming Club if you desire, it is not a requirement to play there to particpate).

peace,
Jason

thomastem
11-02-2003, 09:49 PM
This is great, thanks for setting it up. My animals will be grazing there when the whistle opens the challenge which is 11PM EST tonight!

jasonHoldEm
11-02-2003, 09:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
when the whistle opens the challenge which is 11PM EST tonight!

[/ QUOTE ]

Your silly animals are having trouble reading the clock. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

This should read 11 CST or 12 EST. (I'm sure Thomas just mistyped seeing how he lives in CST).

peace,
jHE

GuyOnTilt
11-02-2003, 10:03 PM
We've had this discussion before...11pm EST is 12am EDT.

thomastem
11-02-2003, 10:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
when the whistle opens the challenge which is 11PM EST tonight!

[/ QUOTE ]

Your silly animals are having trouble reading the clock. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

This should read 11 CST or 12 EST. (I'm sure Thomas just mistyped seeing how he lives in CST).

peace,
jHE

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry I did mistype, I have this huge clock counting down the seconds to start and forgot I live at home. 11:00 CST

thomastem
11-02-2003, 10:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
We've had this discussion before...11pm EST is 12am EDT.

[/ QUOTE ]

My we're testy. Would you like me to send you a sheep to ease away the tension?

11:00 CST my clock counts down and my CD goes off. It has that old western wistle in it. You know the one when it's high noon and Clint Eastwood is showing down and has a toothpick in his mouth he's about to draw and that whistle goes off. That's the one.