PDA

View Full Version : This hand almost put me on tilt

Gomez22
11-02-2003, 01:25 AM
Paradise .50/1.00... typical with a couple calling stations and 2 "never saw 2 hole cards I didn't like" players.

Im in the SB with: Q /images/graemlins/club.gif K /images/graemlins/spade.gif

UTG folds, UTG+1 folds, MP1 calls, MP2 folds, CO(poster) checks, button calls, I complete, BB checks.

FLOP(5 SB): Q /images/graemlins/diamond.gif 6 /images/graemlins/spade.gif 5 /images/graemlins/spade.gif

I bet, folded to button, who raises, I reraise, he caps, I call. This guy was one of the players that played EVERY hand, called down with ANY pair or ace high hand, and was basically totally unpredictable. I put him on a flush draw at this point.

TURN(6.5 BB): 6 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif

When the 6 came, something clicked, and I thought he might have 65 or Q6... don't know why. I checked, he bet, I called.

RIVER(8.5 BB): 2 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif

I checked, he bet, I called.

He showed A /images/graemlins/spade.gif 6 /images/graemlins/club.gif for the turned set. Afterwards, he said, "LOL, I was just fuching around...."

Any comments on this?

Mike Gallo
11-02-2003, 01:30 AM
Any comments on this?

Yes, move on to the next hand.

Gomez22
11-02-2003, 01:35 AM

Louie Landale
11-02-2003, 11:48 AM
So, he plays every hand, calls with any hope of a pair or a draw, and makes hopeless river pay offs. What, pray tell, is "unpredictable" about that?

Also, you seem to have him pegged wrong. He is SUPPOSED to just call with his pair of 6s, but he raised. Also, these players tend to just call with the real draws.

You need to criteria to profile him [1] looseness, and [2] assertiveness. You described him as loose passive, but he appears to be loose aggressive.

- Louie