PDA

View Full Version : 10 hands from my last 100

Guido
11-01-2003, 02:13 PM
I've played 100 hands and played as good as I could with one or two big mistakes and a few slipups IMO. I have ordered them from AA to 22. Here are the first 10 hands I was involved in so here we go...

<font color="blue"> Hand 1 </font>
A /images/graemlins/club.gif K /images/graemlins/club.gif in UTG. I raise, MP and blinds call.

Flop: J /images/graemlins/diamond.gif J /images/graemlins/club.gif 7 /images/graemlins/spade.gif

SB bets, I fold.

<font color="blue"> Hand 2 </font>
A /images/graemlins/diamond.gif K /images/graemlins/club.gif in SB. Button raises, I 3-bet, BB and button call.

Flop: 6 /images/graemlins/spade.gif A /images/graemlins/spade.gif 7 /images/graemlins/heart.gif

I check, BB bets, button folds, I raise, BB 3-bets, I cap.

Turn: 6 /images/graemlins/club.gif

I bet, BB calls.

River: 7 /images/graemlins/club.gif

I bet, BB calls.

<font color="blue"> Hand 3 </font>
A /images/graemlins/heart.gif K /images/graemlins/diamond.gif in MP. I open raise, CO-1 3-bets, BB and I call.

Flop: T /images/graemlins/heart.gif 4 /images/graemlins/spade.gif 6 /images/graemlins/spade.gif

BB and I check, CO-1 bets, BB calls, I fold.

It turned out the CO-1 had KQo and the BB 88 and won.

<font color="blue"> Hand 4 </font>
A /images/graemlins/spade.gif J /images/graemlins/heart.gif UTG. I limp and SB limp, BB raises, we both call.

Flop: Q /images/graemlins/club.gif T /images/graemlins/club.gif 8 /images/graemlins/club.gif

SB checks, BB bets, I call, SB calls.

Turn: 9 /images/graemlins/spade.gif

SB checks, BB bets 2 all-in, I raise, SB folds.

River: Q /images/graemlins/heart.gif

BB rivered me with 99 and takes the pot.

<font color="blue"> Hand 5 </font>
A /images/graemlins/club.gif T/images/graemlins/club.gif in CO-1. UTG + 1, UTG + 2, MP1, MP2, I and the button limp, SB raises, BB folds, rest calls.

Flop: K /images/graemlins/heart.gif 3 /images/graemlins/spade.gif 9 /images/graemlins/club.gif

I fold to a bet and a raise.

<font color="blue"> Hand 6 </font>
K /images/graemlins/club.gif K /images/graemlins/diamond.gif button. CO-1 open raises, CO calls, I 3-bet, blinds fold, CO-1 and CO call.

Flop: 4 /images/graemlins/spade.gif 9 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif 7 /images/graemlins/spade.gif

CO-1 bets, CO calls, I raise, both call.

Turn: J /images/graemlins/spade.gif

I bet out and CO-1 check-raises, CO calls, I called because I didn't believe the CO had a flush and I thought the CO was drawing.

River: A /images/graemlins/club.gif

CO-1 bets out, CO calls all-in, I call.

CO-1 had 9 /images/graemlins/spade.gif J /images/graemlins/heart.gif
CO had T /images/graemlins/club.gif Q /images/graemlins/club.gif

<font color="blue"> Hand 7 </font>
K /images/graemlins/club.gif Q /images/graemlins/spade.gif in CO. UTG + 1 limps, I limp (had to raise right?), SB limps, BB checks.

Flop: A /images/graemlins/diamond.gif 6 /images/graemlins/club.gif 2 /images/graemlins/spade.gif

UTG + 1 bets out, I fold.

<font color="blue"> Hand 8 </font>
K /images/graemlins/heart.gif J /images/graemlins/diamond.gif UTG + 2. UTG + 1, I, CO and SB limp, BB checks.

Flop: 9 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif Q /images/graemlins/spade.gif A /images/graemlins/diamond.gif

SB bets out, I fold.

<font color="blue"> Hand 9 </font>
K /images/graemlins/diamond.gif T /images/graemlins/diamond.gif in SB. UTG + 1, UTG + 2 and CO limp, button raises, I call, BB and the rest calls.

Flop: 4 /images/graemlins/heart.gif K /images/graemlins/heart.gif 6 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif

I check and button bets out, I raise, all fold and the button 3-bets me, I call.

Turn: 2 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif

I check-call.

River: Q /images/graemlins/diamond.gif

I check, he bets 0.25 all-in, I call /images/graemlins/frown.gif

<font color="blue"> Hand 10 </font>
6 /images/graemlins/club.gif K /images/graemlins/club.gif button. UTG + 2, CO, I and SB limp, BB checks.

Flop: 4 /images/graemlins/heart.gif J /images/graemlins/diamond.gif 2 /images/graemlins/spade.gif

I bet out, all fold.

Thanks,

Guido

Robk
11-01-2003, 03:49 PM
That's a bad fold in hand 3... 11-1? I would have capped preflop.

rkiray
11-01-2003, 04:42 PM
HAND 1 : I'd definitely call the flop here. Can you give us any info on the sb. I don't assume he has a J and want to at least see the turn. If you don't improve and he bets again then I'd fold. If the sb is the type who likes to bet into someone who raises and there is no A or K on the board I might even raise. If nothing else it may get you a look at the river cheap.

Hand 2 : I like it.

Hand 3 : Once again I don't fold the flop. The pot is big enough that I want to see the turn for one bet. What site and limit is this? Can you give us some feel for the table. These things really make a difference.

Hand 4 : fine

Hand 5 : fine

Hand 6 : fine, co-1 should have folded preflop.

Hand 7 : you did fine. I wouldn't raise with KQo after a limper unless I'm almost sure the button would fold (and the blinds might fold, if the blinds defend their blinds most of the time, just limp). First in of course you would raise.

Hand 8 : Always fold KJo in early position.

Hand 9 : I'd usually fold this in the sb. This is a weak hand out of position. I'd play it from the big blind.

Hand 10 : Fine, if there was one less limper I'd fold it preflop.

Guido
11-01-2003, 06:39 PM
Hi rkiray,

I play at Stars and the limits are 1/2.

Hand 1: I had no read on the SB because I moved up to 1/2 just this week and I wasn't that long at the table when this happened.

Hand 2: Split pot /images/graemlins/frown.gif

Hand 3: When I came at the table it was pretty loose passive but after a while it got a lot tighter untill some new players entered. Hand 1 I probably should have called but I don't know if I should call this one.

Hand 8: I agree and probably should always fold in EP, but like I said the table was pretty passive.

I will soon post the next hands.

Thanks,

Guido