PDA

View Full Version : Change in Empire comeback bonus

westmt01
11-01-2003, 12:24 PM
I just received another comeback bonus offer from Empire (my fourth since July), but it is a little different than all the past offers. They bumped the bonus % up to 25, but after depositing and playing I noticed that I was only being credited for hands in which the pot was big enough to take a rake. In the past, I got credit for the hand as long as I was dealt cards. Personally I'd rather have the smaller % and get credit the old way. It doesn't matter how much money I have to deposit since I'm getting it all back anyway - I just want to be able to clear the bonus faster.

Party though still seems to be doing it the old way. I just thought I'd let everybody know.

Stew
11-01-2003, 12:29 PM
I'm pretty sure it's always been raked hands, but I may be wrong.

westmt01
11-01-2003, 12:37 PM
I've always kept very close track of hands played, and they always used to credit me per hand played, not per raked hand. Usually I bolt from Empire as soon as the bonus is cleared. But they're still sending me comeback bonusues. I just got a 20% comeback bonus offer from Party yesterday. When I've cleared the Empire bonus I'll play the Party one and see how they're crediting my account and post the results.

redsimon
11-01-2003, 12:41 PM
It's always been raked hands. Last three bonus's played 350,380 and 350 hands and only credited for the 250 which were raked.

Stew
11-01-2003, 02:32 PM
OK, just to prove I'm right and it has always been raked hands, here is a link to the bonus they offered in July of this year, note next to bullet #4 it clearly states, "RAKED HANDS".

End of debate

http://www.empirepoker.com/offers/depositfreedom_july.html