PDA

View Full Version : Bad Bad (beat) day....

WyattErb
11-01-2003, 11:18 AM
ok...i know, u guys really have heard enough of that crying over bad beats....but that one, is truly unbelievable:

The game is 5/10$ holdem(online)! 5 players, i sit down and watch the first 5 games without playing myself...one guy is preflop raising every pot! i get in the game and say to myself, that i only play the good hands and now here it comes:
I am utg with AKo(the maniac is in the bb) i raise the pot, everybody folds, he makes the 3 bet, i cap.
the flop is 3 /images/graemlins/club.gif K /images/graemlins/heart.gif 3 /images/graemlins/spade.gif...he bets, i raise, 3 bet, i cap. next card is a 10 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif, he bets i raise he 3bets, i call( iam really getting worried now) next card is a rag, he bets i call...he shows me 3 /images/graemlins/heart.gifand an 8...????????
ok, next one, about 5 plays later, i get the AJ /images/graemlins/heart.gifs, he is in the bb again, same thing, bla bla, i cap. the flop is 3 /images/graemlins/heart.gif 9/images/graemlins/heart.gif and a 10 /images/graemlins/spade.gif, he bets bla bla, i cap! 4th street the 7 /images/graemlins/heart.gif comes...giving me the NUTS flush...cap again, river is the 7 /images/graemlins/club.gif, i cap again, he shows me a 3 and a 7!!!!!!!!!
about 10 plays later, i get KQ /images/graemlins/club.gifs, i am in the sb, he raises i call! flop is K /images/graemlins/spade.gifQ /images/graemlins/spade.gif and the 2 /images/graemlins/heart.gif, its about the same raising again and at the and he shows me 2 2....
I tried to improve my game over the last few days...and i think i really did, but please tell me, how u can beat a player like this!?

chesspain
11-01-2003, 04:07 PM
Use telekinesis to have better cards hit the board /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

ajizzle
11-01-2003, 05:36 PM
Time is the only way to win money against a player like this. Sure he will suck out a lot, and sometimes they will come one after another, but as you play more hands against players like this, probability will take it's toll, and you will end up winning a lot.

BTW, the last hand is really not that bad of a beat. The other two were much worse.