PDA

View Full Version : Warning for Royal Vegas and 7 Sultans poker!!!

Pelasun
11-01-2003, 05:37 AM
Just wanted to send a warning of playing at these two sites, both owned by Fortune Lounge. They are REALLY SUPER INCOMPETENT!!! Just keep on reading, and I assure you that you never want to play there!

I first registrered with 7 Sultans poker abt. 1½ month ago. The very same day, I sent a referal mail through their client to a buddy of mine, since they had (as it seemed at that point) great bonuses and -at least- enough tables runnings to be able to play at any given time.

Now the troubles starts... I never get any referal bonus for my friend. Both of us sends something like 10 e-mails each, but no one answer a single one of them. Meanwhile, my friend refers his brother to this site, and surprise, no referbonus this time either. Actually, the last player refered here didn't even get his sign-up bonus!
Ok. this is bad, Isn't it? Just wait, this is just the beginning!
Over a month later, finally, two of us gets the bonuses that has been missing for ages now. At this time, we are just lucky that we have recieved anything at all, so we tries to cash-out, and never return again. This seems simple enough, but, once again, they f**k it up again. You see, fortune longe requires you to mail them a scanned copy of your drivers licence to be athourized to make any cash-outs. The third player involved in this had to do this no less that four times, since they lost his first three scans he sent them (this starts to get really good, don't you think?). Well, anyhow, now, last thursday, I tried to cash-out as well. Up to date, 10 days later, they still haven't managed to send me my $164 that they have promised to to several times. They put the blame on their e-cash company and averyone else involved, except themselves of course. About 48hrs ago the PROMISED me that my money would be in my account within 48hrs. Surprise, surprise... No money yet. All i can say is: they are big time idiots that dont know how to run a pokersite! Worst of all are that the morons they have at their customer service department needs about ten e-mails to understand the problem you have. It would probably be easier to explain for an APE what the problems are. If you ask something about your Royal Vegas account they answers on info retrieved from your 7Sultans account and vice versa. I can't understand how the hell Lou Krieger can recommend people to play at Royal Vegas. The only thing I can imagine is that they have kidnapped his family or so, cause no money in the world can be enough to kill your reputation so totally by getting involved with these arses.

Thank you for your time, and keep away from Fortune Lounge at any price, or you will probably regret it bigtimes!

rusty JEDI
11-01-2003, 05:44 AM
I know this may sound dumb to some people but if there is a paragraph longer than 9-10 lines i dont read it. It just becomes too tough to follow line to line as it looks like it all runs together to me.

But, if you take a look around lately we have had plenty of complaints with royal vegas. The gamingclub is the same tables and players but a different entrance and they seem to have helpful support and a positive change in attitude.

Send a PM to inthacup and he can get you a $50 referral for playing there.

MrHeadsUp
11-01-2003, 06:12 AM

pokerwhore
11-01-2003, 06:27 AM
I have never had any problems either.

but you might want to take cup on that offer for
gaming club good deal.

Drunk Bob
11-01-2003, 07:48 AM
We will see.