PDA

View Full Version : and another fish....

WyattErb
10-31-2003, 09:17 AM
I am in the bb with K /images/graemlins/diamond.gif2 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif, the play is 3/6holdem 6players max. utg raises everbody calls only sb folds....
the flop is 7 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif9 /images/graemlins/diamond.gifA /images/graemlins/spade.gif
i check, utg bets mp calls, so do i...
next card is A /images/graemlins/diamond.gif, so i got the nuts flush!!! i check, utg bets, mp folds, i raise, he 3 bets i cap.
river: 2 /images/graemlins/club.gif i bet, he calls....he turns over AKo....later he sais i was crazy to call his preflop raise...true or not?

rigoletto
10-31-2003, 09:27 AM
You are getting 9:1 and close the action - it's a clear call!

WyattErb
10-31-2003, 09:38 AM
there is still hope for me....i thought so, too....thanks for the respond!

chesspain
10-31-2003, 10:08 AM
Tell him "It must've been all of that cough syrup I drank earlier."

RollaJ
10-31-2003, 11:00 AM
did u tell him "not as crazy as 3 betting the turn?

squiffy
10-31-2003, 01:38 PM
I'd rather be a RICH bad player, than a POOR good player.

CrackerZack
10-31-2003, 01:47 PM
its not that clear. I'd make the call also, but I don't think its crystal clear for most players. If the flop camp K73 rainbow, what does he do? How much do you lose? its 6 max so are you going to the river with top pair? Is it even wrong to? You're implied odds are hurt in SH games and he could easily be dominated by everyone at the table. If you can get away from top pair here when its clear you're beat, then the call is fine. If you're going to the river with it regardless of action (which I believe to be true after reading the JJ hand) this is not a profitable call.

Who Yaw
10-31-2003, 04:31 PM
I agree with CrackerZack. The call is fine if you can get away from a K in the flop that has no flush help.