PDA

View Full Version : crazy hands

Scooterdoo
10-29-2003, 08:57 PM
Played heads-up $50 Pokerstars NL last night. My opponent had a 6 card straight flush -- 7 through Q -- his cards were the QTs I believe. Didn't cost me much and I won the tournament. I thought it was pretty cool. Anyone ever see a hand like that?

Last week I was dealt JJ. Four of us went all-in on the flop. One guy had TT, another KK and another AA. I made the all-in bet when a J flopped. Won the hand, but was knocked out of the tournament later on by a JJ. I hate JJ!

Anyone else have some memorable hands to report?

Prickly Pete
10-30-2003, 12:48 PM
I saw 4 allins on the first hand last night, but none of the hands approached the strength of your hand. I believe there was Q5o, A7o, AJo and some middle pair that won it.

I also had a hand where I had the A /images/graemlins/spade.gif and the board came out 3 /images/graemlins/spade.gif 4 /images/graemlins/spade.gif 5 /images/graemlins/spade.gif 7 /images/graemlins/spade.gif Someone was calling my bets so I was careful. They didn't have the 6, but some other guy chastized me for not betting allin with "the nuts". /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Kurn, son of Mogh
10-30-2003, 03:10 PM
Sunday NLHE at Foxwoods a few weeks back. I was getting short stacked and reraised from the button with QQ. BB immediately comes over the top and the original raiser calls him.

BB has AA, Raiser has KK.

Board comes K-Q-x-x-x

BB and I get knocked out.

Kurn, son of Mogh
10-30-2003, 03:12 PM
Act I satellite at FW. Two guys go all-in

99 vs. TT

Flop: K-9-J

Turn: T

River: Q

jayg
10-30-2003, 04:38 PM
Heard Kathy Liebert got knocked out of Foxwoods WPT $300 NLHE tourney Sunday on the first hand. She flopped a boat, someone else flopped quads.

Friend of mine once said "cold decks make the world go 'round." I regret punching him -- but he really should have know better.

-j