PDA

View Full Version : Empire poker funding multiple accounts from one Neteller

CrackerZack
10-29-2003, 10:47 AM
Hey guys, I was curious if you're able to fund multiple Empire accounts from a single Neteller? I know you aren't able to open multiple accounts and I won't be doing that but my girlfriend also plays the .50/1.00 tables at Party, so a $100 deposit bonus is quite a bit for her. She has signed up for an empire account but intra-account transfer only allows me to transfer $400 plus party gave us a hassle in getting the referral bonus for this. So I want to fund her account from my neteller, and cash it out when she clears the bonus. Any one know if this is possible? If the answer is yes, but if you get caught they might close your account, let me know and I'll contact their support.

Thanks in advance,
Zack

CrackerZack
10-29-2003, 01:27 PM

rusty JEDI
10-29-2003, 03:46 PM
I used my neteller for my girlfriend with only minor problems. I just had to switch the email everytime i wanted to use it for her account.

Hassle number 1 was that Party had to phone both of us to make sure we were both okay with money going from her player acount into my neteller account. Once this was cleared the first time they tagged our accounts to let it run smooth in the future.

Hassle number 2. Just found out about this hassle a few days ago. Neteller is unhappy with the number of times ive been switching the email and has asked me to stop and just choose one. So it looks like i will just have to get her her own neteller account. That would have been easy enough in the first place but the way i was doing it was easier.

Cyndie
10-29-2003, 04:27 PM
If she is never going to use neteller, just switch one time like jedi said...then do all the rest from inter account transfers...unless you think it will mess you up for income tax purposes to have all the winnings in one name.

Make sure Party/Empire let you get credit for the bonus via a transfer....they will do it, but more smoothly if you are an affiliate. If you transfer and then deposit later, any hands she plays before you can get neteller set up won't count to bonus.

CrackerZack
10-29-2003, 04:30 PM
She doesn't want to tie a neteller account to her bank, can one be set up without doing that? Could she set one up, fund it from partypoker and move thing around that way?

Cyndie
10-29-2003, 04:40 PM
Lol, I think it will work if you do it this way:

set up a neteller uncertified account and transfer money into her party account...then withdraw to the neteller account and then redeposit...but party gets stuck with neteller fees in and out of her account...that is why I suggested just having them credit the transfer for the bonus account...I do not believe neteller will even send a check to someone with an uncertified account and I know they will not do member to member transfers, but you can go in and out of poker accounts...Go figure?

So when she wants to cashout and not just to neteller, it will have to go to you or someone with a certified neteller account, so why bother with the neteller?

Did I miss anything here?

CrackerZack
10-29-2003, 04:46 PM
hahaha... wow this is getting confusing. She actually has enough in her party account to fund the entire bonus (ok I'd have to lend her 20 bucks) and could cash out from party by requesting a check if she ever felt like cashing out. Thanks for all your help. I'm gonna try to contact empire tonight and ask them about funding her account from my neteller. if they have a problem with it I'll ask about an intraaccount transfer and getting the bonus that way.

Thanks again for your help.

rusty JEDI
10-29-2003, 05:34 PM
set up a neteller uncertified account and transfer money into her party account...then withdraw to the neteller account and then redeposit...but party gets stuck with neteller fees in and out of her account...that is why I suggested just having them credit the transfer for the bonus account...I do not believe neteller will even send a check to someone with an uncertified account and I know they will not do member to member transfers, but you can go in and out of poker accounts...Go figure

My neteller account is uncertified and they send me checks no problem. But member transfers definetly dont work.

I also funded my neteller account for the first time ever by withdrawing from a site into neteller.

Cyndie
10-29-2003, 05:41 PM
You said they never had you send ID and they send you checks...I do not doubt you at all, but it just contradicts what a CSR person told me on the phone.

I also know several Swedes who are getting neteller certified to get checks sent..or to get ATM cards...

I wonder if you happened to get lucky by being an early signup for neteller...early enough to be before Patriot Act legislation perhaps?

and Rusty, you are a Canadian citizen and neteller is in Canada, and they have relaxed laws about gaming income...does anyone out side of Canada have experience getting a check without certification?

CrackerZack
10-29-2003, 05:50 PM
Great info. I'll have her do this from her party account. You da man...thanks guys.