PDA

View Full Version : Other Games you Guys Play

whatsgoingon
10-29-2003, 06:24 AM
WHat other video Games do u guys play... I realize this is mostly a gambling forum but some you must be hardcore gamers like me. There are so many great games about to come out ...with cube dropping the system to $99 and Mario Cart Double Dash comming out I may have to buy one...Also HL2, Doom 3, Knights of the Old Republic, May Payne 2,CS2, CS:CZ, Call of Duty, Halo and XIII all coming out/or jsut released for the pc there is are so many great games to pick up! SO back to my question what other games do you guys play and if so any online multiplayer ones?
my answer:
Here is a list of the currrent games I am playing and either have beaten or working on beating
FSP(First Person Shooter)
Counter-strike - ah my fav online game..can't really beat this game yet you can bet on it AND play tournments!
Vietcong - love the single Player..good language and they didn't shy away from using it realyl adds alot to the game...
Return to Castle Wolfenstien...a sequel to the orginal FPS and who doesn't like killing Nazi's?
Enclave..no multiplayer?ok I guess so but the single player was amazing the sequel is already being worked on and will include multiplayer..I am picking that up the game it comes out

Stragery Games(like Build an Army and attack type things)
Command and Conquere Generals
Rise of Nations...like Risk but you gotta battel threw the ages to take over the world good [censored]!
Warcraft 3: Frozen Thrones..whoa already beat WC3 now onto the expansion.

I love Video Games lol
Later,
whatsgoingon

Dr Wogga
10-29-2003, 08:15 PM
...got a gold medal in a weekend tournament at the "My Wong Wokk Just Fine" website

Ray Zee
10-29-2003, 10:37 PM
microsoft flight simulator

wild west shoot out

falcon 4

trillig
10-30-2003, 08:04 AM
Hmmm where to start.

Diablo 2/Expansion 1.10 patch final release came out Tuesday. (2 days ago Tuesday).

Dark Age of Camelot [MMORPG]

I play a lot of card games on my PC, usually Spades, Euchre, Cribbage or Poker.

Favorite board game is Stratego, unfortunately the PC versions I have, the AI is not good enough to beat me unless I am extremely tired, and don't know anyone here who plays it.

Definitely rather play chess over checkers.

I have collected a fair amount of retro video gaming gear, my favorite being the Vectrex, gameplay wise it still holds up very well.

I also have at least one working unit of each of these plus assorted carts:
Fairchild Channel F (original model) - 25 years old!
Atari 2600
Atari 7800
Intellivision
Odyssey 2
Colecovision
Bally's Astrocade
Vic-20
C-64
Sega Genesis
PSX
Dreamcast
I have some handheld games as well like:
Original Gameboy
Sega Gamegear
Microvision (roughly 22 years old)
Mattel Soccer (over 20 years old)

It's a pretty massive collection, burning up a closet, except for the Fairchild Channel F which is hooked up next to me (soon to be swapped out for a 7800), the Vectrex, and a Genesis.
I have a thing for tennis games on the Genesis, 10 to choose from! 8)

And no need for the current crop of systems, that's what the PC is for!

Will be funny hopefully dragging out my 7800 when I am 80.

Definitely believe it keeps your mind sharp vs. not playing games.

-t
Lifer Video Game Enthusiast

nicky g
10-30-2003, 08:48 AM
Hey Trillig,

I used to play Stratego a lot when I was a kid. I didn't know that anyone really played it any more, or indeeed that anyone played it outside me and my friends. Can you play online?

I have a PS2 but only own four games for it. At the moment I'm playing Vice City, which I put down about ayear ago without finishing, and Pro-Evolution Soccer 3. The Getaway was pretty decent. I used to play Command and Conquer obsessively on PC, to the extent that I'd dream about new strategies. Occasionally play chess and backgammon (terrible at both), and driniking Trivial Pursuits. Noone will play me at Monopoly anymore because I always win and am not very gracious about it /images/graemlins/tongue.gif.

pokerlover
10-30-2003, 11:39 AM
Medal of Honor
Battlefield 1942
Both on line using multuiplayer

Also play Madden on playstation