PDA

View Full Version : Good (EZ) site with deposit bonus?

LexaDoig
10-28-2003, 06:44 PM
Just withdrew all my PartyPoker funds. I've been busy with other PC games, so I thought it would be a good time to leave and wait for a "comeback" bonus.

If I do get the "jones" to play a few hands, what's a good secondary site with a good initial deposit bonus?

I've only played at Party a few months (since watching WPT) and made little less than 2k. So I need a relatively EZ site like Party since I'm not that good. Also need a good deposit bonus. Once I get the comeback offer from Party, I'll probably go back there.

BlueBear
10-28-2003, 06:52 PM
in case you've not known, there are partypoker skins where you can win 1st time deposit bonuses even if you already have a partypoker account. they are, empirepoker, intertops, multipoker and eurobetpoker. easy to clear bonus requirements.

paradisepoker, ultimatebet and pokerstars have decent 1st time bonuses with paradisepoker being the easiest to clear imho. there is a post here a while back if you search the archives listing out all the possible bonuses.

DrSavage
10-28-2003, 06:53 PM
There's no better Party than Party itself, meaning its skins (Empire would be my first choice). You get pretty much the same bonuses plus whatever deal you can get out of various affiliates which i'm pretty sure will be all over you in 10 minutes with their offers.

SamJack
10-29-2003, 07:06 AM
BlueBear,

[ QUOTE ]
in case you've not known, there are partypoker skins where you can win 1st time deposit bonuses even if you already have a partypoker account. they are, empirepoker, intertops, multipoker and eurobetpoker. easy to clear bonus requirements.

[/ QUOTE ]
Is this true? I did not know that multi or EuroBet had sign up bonuses. I just went to their sites and did not see any promotions. Please advice.

Sam

BlueBear
10-29-2003, 07:55 AM
You're right. At present, they do not seem to have the 1st time deposit bonuses according to their webpage. I did whore the bonus though a few months back when it was available.

Gaming Club
10-29-2003, 09:17 AM
We're probably sailing a bit close to Mat's wind here (now that's a scary thought /images/graemlins/smile.gif), but we'll suggest you check out our profile nonetheless

lunchmeat
10-29-2003, 11:38 AM