PDA

View Full Version : Advantages and Disadvantages of wiring money directly to Bellagio Cage

spoody
10-28-2003, 05:21 PM
Wondering if there is any advantage or disadvantage to wiring my bankroll directly to the Bellagio's cage. If I was planning on playing with $4K is there an advantage to wiring more? Will they treat me better if I wire closer to 10K even though I wont use it all? Can I pull money out whenever I need or does it have to come out in one big chunk? Can I deposit in to that "account" over the time I am there? Can I pay my hotel bill with it? Are there any major reasons why I should maybe just come with travellers checks or something?

Ths
Spoods

spoody
10-29-2003, 07:04 AM
Well, I finally did what I should have done from the start...I called the Bellaio cage. According to the woman I talked to, the money I sent in had to be used for gambling only. At the end of the trip, I could withdraw the whole ammount to pay the hotel bill. All in all, travellers checks seemed easier. Also, I was not thrilled with the fact that I would send them MY money and then THEY could tell me what to do with it. Maybe the lady was wrong, but I guess I can see their point of not wanting anyone wiring them money just to spend it at the forum shops.

See you in Vegas!
Spoods