PDA

View Full Version : The Tropicana Sat. Tournament

morgant
10-28-2003, 12:02 PM
Thanks MG, i made it to the tournament and everything worked out well. I made it to the final table without a rebuy or add-on, (there are no add-ons, a feature they said that will be added in the next few months) The hand in question. There are about 60k chips in play, antes are 50 and the blinds are 200/400. There are 7 left at the final table with the leader around 20k. I have about 3500 in chips. Folded to me in middle position with 2 blacks kings. I get dizzy thinking here is my hand and please someone call me. I bet 1000 and do get one caller. He has been a very loose player claiming that they are only chips you cant cash these tournament chips in..blah blah blah. I double up on him before when i caught top pair with an ace in the big blind, he called my all in with a pair of 6's, so he was very loose and was very comfortable that he was my caller...perhaps too comfortable. The flop brings an ace....chit, i still thought i have very little chips now and this has to be my pot if i have any chance of getting to the last 3, where the decent money was, bad thinking?, so i moved in for the rest of my money, he called and flipped over AK,,,,i go home in 7th.