PDA

View Full Version : UB 2/4 kill is tight!?

tpir90036
10-28-2003, 12:50 AM
i decided to pop over to UB since party was down (again) and fired up the 2/4 kill which is usually fairly juicy. well not tonight....only 24% seeing the flop. needless to say i did not stay there very long. is UB always like this during the weeknights?

crockpot
10-28-2003, 02:48 AM
it seems that the entire site has tightened up in the last two or three months. my favorite pot limit omaha games have halved in profitability, and the hold 'em seems much more tight fisted as well.

maybe ub is going the way of stars and paradise now that it's a 'big' site. apparently in order to keep the games loose you need a server that crashes daily, along with crappy graphics and software.

MrGrob
10-28-2003, 03:54 AM
I donated a ton of money this weekend (well, ok, for me it was a ton, as it was 1/2 my roll) and most of it was to the fishies...I started by taking a shot at 4/8, then dropped to 2/4, 1/2...now I have enough to safely play .50 / 1 -- I just caught a run of really bad beats / cards (or, as I have noted, they are changing the cards on me on the deal as my software gets slower and slower on the deal the longer I stay on /images/graemlins/wink.gif )

But anyway, it really depends on the night and the time you are on. You won't see tables over 50% usually, as most are about 38% to 45%. It really depends on when you are there...get enough people from the UK and it can get all sorts of fun /images/graemlins/grin.gif

skaboomizzy
10-28-2003, 04:26 AM
At the 100-point SNGs, it's been taking over an hour each to finish and there's no really goofy plays going on. It's kinda neat.