PDA

View Full Version : Quick question about bonuses

esknights
10-27-2003, 02:18 PM
Say I have 300 in my account and there is a bonus deposit weekend. Can I deposit 200 more to get the bonus and then withdraw that 200 the next day or are there rules to prevent this. Also is there any rule against withdrawing from the site and then redepositing for the bonus a day later. Thanks.

esknights

Cubswin
10-27-2003, 02:23 PM
I think the only place this is allowed is ultimate bet. If im wrong im sure someone will correct me.

regards
cubswin

tiltboy
10-27-2003, 03:00 PM
UB does allow this but I don't know of any other places.

esknights
10-27-2003, 03:33 PM
so how long do you usually have to wait before you withdraw money used to get a bonus?

tiltboy
10-27-2003, 05:31 PM
I'm not sure I understand the question, but the way UB's bonus works is that once you deposit funds and are credited with the unearned bonus money you can immediately withdraw all the funds and the bonus credit will still be there. It is unearned however at that point and the only way you can earn it is by redepositing funds then playing at real money tables. UB's bonus is earned as you play, unlike like some bonus structures where you have to play a certain number of hands or collect a certain number of player points before the bonus amount is paid to you as a lump sum.

Adde
10-27-2003, 06:08 PM
...If im wrong im sure someone will correct me.

OT: I read that sentence too fast, and it first came out like "If im wrong sue me...". /images/graemlins/wink.gif

squiffy
10-27-2003, 06:32 PM
No, I read that sentence as: "If I'm wrong suck me."