PDA

View Full Version : get this one

daryn
10-27-2003, 02:06 AM
so one of my friends was talking the other day about his pokertracker database.. he was like

"i'm gonna go load these hands into jokertracker"

how funny is that? hahah i died

drudman
10-27-2003, 08:35 AM
Give credit where credit is due.

/images/graemlins/grin.gif

thomastem
10-27-2003, 10:20 AM
[ QUOTE ]
so one of my friends was talking the other day about his pokertracker database.. he was like

"i'm gonna go load these hands into jokertracker"

how funny is that? hahah i died

[/ QUOTE ]

Take your Meds!

BreakEvenPlayer
10-27-2003, 03:28 PM
You know I have been reading this forum for a couple months now without commenting. I just had to create an account to say that this was not funny.

slavic
10-27-2003, 03:33 PM
If ever there was a sane reason to post on this board, this is it.

Cyndie
10-27-2003, 03:54 PM
see the funny part is that pokertracker really is a "joker" tracker...not only do you get to improve your game by seeing your mistakes and leaks, but you get to find out who the real "jokers" are by their play against you.

This is called a "pun." It is a primitive but often clever form of humor most commonly responded to by an audible "groan" when you finally figure out that it really is clever!

Paluka
10-27-2003, 04:07 PM
I love it.

Jim Easton
10-27-2003, 04:11 PM
Definitely funny.

daryn
10-27-2003, 04:35 PM
ok then, tell it to the man who came up with it, drudman.

anyone else find it coincidental that new accounts keep popping up, and blasting me with their first post?

you must be a stupid man.

drudman
10-27-2003, 04:41 PM
You must play on party under a different name breakevenplayer, because I can't find you in my database... /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Did you think that was funny?

Jim Easton
10-27-2003, 05:26 PM
I believe his Party name is shadyboy.

jk

Mangatang
10-27-2003, 05:44 PM
In college, the food court/cafeteria area was called the Student Center. We called it the "Stupid Center". Is that funny?

BreakEvenPlayer
10-27-2003, 05:46 PM
You all are right. "Joker"tracker... Gold... Hey Daryn when you come out to Vegas let me know I will sign you up at the Improv Club.

Aside than the "Party is down," the "So I was playing 6 $15-$30 tables at party and talking to my friend when this hand came up," and the lame jokes I just don't see what this kid contributes to the forum.

Mangatang
10-27-2003, 05:49 PM
"That's gold, Jerry... Gold!" /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

daryn
10-27-2003, 05:51 PM
it's ok that you feel this way, just don't read my posts from now on. again i will state that i am no comedian, and it was not even my joke!

daryn
10-27-2003, 05:52 PM
i don't think it's funny, but we all have a different idea of funny, don't we?

can anyone else on this forum please come to my aid and help me defend myself against this stupidity? please.

Paluka
10-27-2003, 05:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i don't think it's funny, but we all have a different idea of funny, don't we?

can anyone else on this forum please come to my aid and help me defend myself against this stupidity? please.

[/ QUOTE ]

The [censored] was funny.

Cyndie
10-27-2003, 06:01 PM

BreakEvenPlayer
10-27-2003, 06:10 PM
I now realize I shouldn't have entered the forum in this manner.

Daryn you are right you can express any of the thoughts and opinions that you wish... we should be talking about internet poker anyways.

Generally speaking I agree with whoever it was who criticized you earlier about the incessant posts when PartyPoker craps out. This is something we all deal with and we all know it is going to happen from time to time. Furthermore when it happens, we all know the routine so I see it as fairly useless to start a new thread every time. When I come here I want to see the fresh debate on new and stimulating internet poker topics, not a forum clogged with "party is down" whining.

Anyways, enough with my rant. Back to Party, which is "UP" for the time being.

daryn
10-27-2003, 06:13 PM
i think there are some people that sometimes wonder if party is down or if their computer just sucks. if you don't like those posts just don't read them.

sorry chief, i can't say much more here.

Robk
10-27-2003, 06:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I won't do because it's a waste of my time (and yours). I will say you're one of my favorite posters in this forum, so [censored] them.

Mangatang
10-27-2003, 06:16 PM
How 'bout this: Poker Tractor

Now that's funny! /images/graemlins/smile.gif