PDA

View Full Version : Enough with Party Poker

GoSox
10-26-2003, 09:31 PM
Site just crashed for the third night in a row. I can't seem to sit through a no limit table without someone pulling the auto all in disconnect.

For SNGs and low limit can anyone pls suggest another "reputable" site ??

thanks

Nottom
10-26-2003, 10:06 PM
Paradise is pretty stable. The low-limit games are a bit tighter, but I prefer their SnGs to Party's because of the better structure.

TruePoker CEO
10-27-2003, 12:18 AM
.... seriously, we do have great $1-2 games and rake ZERO from pots below $12 in called bets.

We offer various S&Gs, including Satellites for entry into our Sunday Guarantee and WSOP series.

Tonight, a player who entered a $9+1 WSOP satellite earleir last week won $ 962 Plus qualified for a 30 player shootout in January for a WSOP Main Event Seat, all for finishing THIRD in our Sunday tourney.

Truepoker CEO

crockpot
10-27-2003, 02:09 AM
UB and stars are both good for tourneys but feature some fairly tight low-limit play.

loose low-limit games can be found at pacific or thepokerclub. check out my website for more. i should be adding an extensive tournament guide soon, but for now check this page out:

where to play tournaments (http://www.winningonlinepoker.com/where.htm)

(note: the links on that page are probably broken)

Al_Capone_Junior
10-27-2003, 10:02 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I can't seem to sit through a no limit table without someone pulling the auto all in disconnect.

[/ QUOTE ]

You need to immediately inform management anytime someone does this, and give them the hand #. In cases where all-in abuse is occurring, management will generally take it seriously, sometimes even barring the abuser from the site. I know paradise has been very good about this. I haven't had it happen to me on party, so perhaps you are either unlucky or chasing monsters under the bed.

1800GAMBLER
10-27-2003, 10:31 AM
That's one good thing about prima NL if you get disconnected your hand is folded, all in disconnections aren't allowed.

berya
10-27-2003, 04:14 PM
The January shootout. What day is it on?

thanks.