PDA

View Full Version : Fishy thinking

07-12-2002, 04:45 AM
We all sometimes ask the same question. What did he think ??? The fish called a capped turn with ............... I did a great job in analyzing what fish think and the results can be recognized as perfectly correct. Before i show the results , i let you know who i am.

Fishfriend is a professinal fishanalyzer who bacame interested in this issue in the late 1980s and has become recognized as one of the leading authorities in this field. Today fishfriend doesn't do very much , but he can occasinally be found at the pokertables around the world with the fish. His analysis of fishy thinking is the definitive work on this complex issue.

I analyzied 7 fish and now fully understand 6 of them. It took me 27 seconds of my quality-time to get the results. Only 1 of them is still able to confuse me sometimes.(i hope one of you may know about 7 ) Here are my findings.

This is what fish think :

Fish 1 "must call, must call, he bluffs, must call !!

Fish 2 "blank"

Fish 3 " must raise, must raise,"

Fish 4 "why everybody is lucky but me"

Fish 5 "blank"

Fish 6 "i'm the best player in the world"

Fish 7 "§%$&/(????"

Since you now know what is going on in a fishbrain , you should be able to just take their money. But be aware of 1 fish i didn't mention yet. The shark !!! His thinking is on a level most of us never reach and we should just avoid them.

Fishfriend

07-12-2002, 02:16 PM
Have you tried changing your delight for -- Octopussy!

That creature has 8 hands and sometimes sends a black cloud in the attackers direction?

Would you sit pat?