PDA

View Full Version : Free night at the Borgata

Homer
10-22-2003, 01:00 AM
I just received a card in the mail good for a free night at the Borgata (Sun-Thurs). Anybody else get this?

-- Homer

Rocco17
10-22-2003, 10:52 AM
Homer,

I received a card yesterday for a $100 room with a free breakfast buffet for 2. I like your deal much better.

XlgJoe
10-22-2003, 11:12 AM
I recieved one also. I asked how I got on the list and they said it was based on gambling done in Las Vegas at Boyd properties. I already reserved my room for a night.

Ted
10-22-2003, 12:41 PM
No free/discounted room postcards for me.

I've put about 20 hours of 3/6 time in at Borgata.

Do you play higher? more often?

Any reservation codes on the postcards that you'd like to share?

Homer
10-22-2003, 01:06 PM
Do you play higher? more often?

Nope, I played 3/6 there for about 10 hrs and stayed for one right at the poker room rate.

Any reservation codes on the postcards that you'd like to share?

I'm afraid not. All it says is that the card must be presented at check-in.

I thought I got it because I had stayed there before, but after reading XlgJoe's post, I think he is right. I played a ton of VP at the California in Las Vegas (a Boyd property) last time I was there, and receive mailings from them constantly. So I probably got put on some Boyd list.

-- Homer

lil'
10-22-2003, 02:29 PM
I received this about 6 weeks ago. I think since my wife and I play a lot at the Golden Nugget and TI we got on their list. They sent me a huge brochure right before they opened as well.

Unfortunately I can't go, as my wife has zero vacation time, and it wouldn't be as much fun if I went alone. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

serling
10-22-2003, 03:42 PM
A couple months ago I received a postcard for a free Sun.-Thurs. night through Nov. 27 and received another one last night for another weeknight through Feb. 27. Too bad I can't use them back-to-back.

Never stayed there before but have played poker/slots about four times. (After my first visit, they sent me $10 in freeplay.)

I have, however, played a lot at the Boyd properties in Vegas and have received offers from them (Fremont seems particularly generous -- four free nights including weekends), so I think XlgJoe is right as well.

But now I wonder why I wasn't on the invite list for a free night when Borgata first opened. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

serling

Ted Geisel
10-22-2003, 05:47 PM
General Wainwright in the Phillipines got that card, he failed to pass it on .... and look what happened to him.

Ted Geisel
10-22-2003, 05:48 PM
... It might be for her.