PDA

View Full Version : Flatulance at the table

Broyle Dunson
10-18-2003, 08:05 PM
GARY,the overweight dealer that works days at the Bellagio farts in the box.No joke ,he farts silent but deadlys that smell absolutly brutal.Do i pull him aside or dig in and deal with it ....?PPEEEE UUUUU

Michael Davis
10-19-2003, 03:19 AM
He may not have much choice in the matter given his diet. It's either that or diapers. Pulling him aside probably does nothing.

Wake up CALL
10-19-2003, 11:45 AM
[ QUOTE ]
GARY,the overweight dealer that works days at the Bellagio farts in the box.No joke ,he farts silent but deadlys that smell absolutly brutal.Do i pull him aside or dig in and deal with it ....?PPEEEE UUUUU

[/ QUOTE ]

Just train yourself to enjoy the aroma. Trancendantal meditaion coupled with yoga should help. Soon you will prefer his farts over the aroma of a fine wine or even the smell of a woman. So enjoy and Bon Appetite!

andyfox
10-20-2003, 01:34 AM
Old man goes to he doctor. The doctor asks him what's the trouble.

"Silent gas emissions," says the old man. "Morning, noon and night, silent gas emissions. When I wake up, when I eat, when I read, when I drive, whatever I do, always, constantly, silent gas emissions. In fact, right now, as we speak, silent gas emissions. Lots of 'em. What'll we do, doc, what'll we do?"

"Well, the first thing we're going to do," says the doctor, "is check out your hearing."

docidiot
10-20-2003, 01:40 PM
whatever you do, dont post about his problem on a popular poker discussion board.

oops.

why dont you tell him that someone was talking about him on 2+2? you dont have to say it was you. maybe that will solve your problem.