PDA

View Full Version : OK, then where are the best 3/6 games?

hockey1
10-17-2003, 11:03 AM
There have been a few posts recently about how much tighter Party 3/6 has gotten. I play mostly Party 2/4, which I've been doing very well at, with some 3/6 thrown in, which I'm doing ok at. I've found that Party 3/6 is definitely a tougher, more aggressive game.

So, my question is: What sites have the fishiest 3/6 games?

TobDog
10-17-2003, 10:46 PM
Ok, I'll take a stab at this one.

Pacific, have many of you guys played there, there are players playing 2-4 3-6 that sholuldn't play .02-.04. Of course you play about 1/3 of the hands per hour and no multi-table play, so if you win at some rate at party or wherever, you can probably overcome the lower $/hr by playing milti tables, but when I was there, I couldn't believe the skill level of the players.

tobdog

Brian
10-17-2003, 11:04 PM
Hi Hockey,

I was one of the people posting that 3/6 at Party is tighter recently. I haven't tried any other sites out yet, but the 3/6 at Party isn't overwhelmingly tight. You'll have to table hop a bit to find the good tables, but once you do it's paradise again.

-Brian

crockpot
10-18-2003, 12:02 AM
if you can ever get a 3/6 game going at pokerclub or absolute, those are your best bet. i've found that at those sites, the same players are willing to play .50/1 or 5/10, it just depends on which table has players at it currently.

pacific's 3/6 games are also quite loose.

other than that, party or ub is where you want to be.