PDA

View Full Version : You have no idea how much this pisses me off!!!

Redhotman
10-15-2003, 12:21 AM
For the love of christ, when there is a maniac at your table, and he is down $300 in half an hour and he FINALLY wins one lousy stinking hand, DO NOT begin to curse at him and call him an idiot and CHASE him from the table. Man there is nothing more disgracful and flat out STUPID than this. First off, the player is there for fun, who the hell do you think you are to call him an idiot?
Second, and the most obvious, He is giving his money away!!! Why would you want to do anyhting except keep him at your table??
Sorry for this rant, but I just wish I could reach through the monitor and knock out these A$$HOLES who pull this crap.

thwang99
10-15-2003, 01:15 AM
Many people get on tilt with an idiot at the table, even if the idiot is losing.

Also, many people love to show off their superior poker skills. Makes them feel good. Making fun of a worse player is part of that, unfortunately. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

- Tony

TobDog
10-15-2003, 10:44 AM
WE should all write the sites and ask to have a "turn off chat" button, for the poker teachers at the table. Or send them a private message, your chat has been turnes off because you are an A**hole.

Sloth
10-15-2003, 06:46 PM
When I have one of those at the table, I always say "nice hand", "good play" and the like. I am also always cheering them on to win a pot Im not in.

Easiest way to get a serious rocks money is to launder it through a maniac.

I.Rowboat
10-15-2003, 08:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
When I have one of those at the table, I always say "nice hand", "good play" and the like. I am also always cheering them on to win a pot Im not in.

[/ QUOTE ]

Whole-heartedly agreed! A maniac is generally just a vector for chip redistribution. Keep them in the game and ask them if they want to pot for drinks /images/graemlins/wink.gif Be as encouraging as possible.

daryn
10-15-2003, 08:38 PM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In risposta di:</font><hr />

[/ QUOTE ]

this is excellent advice!

Schmed
10-16-2003, 01:52 PM
I absolutely hate the poker teachers at the table.... I refuse to even talk strategy at the table let alone give some fish advise on how not to be fishesque