PDA

View Full Version : Flop decision in PL omaha 8

rtucker5
10-14-2003, 02:56 PM
Pot limit omaha 8 home game with a single $.25 blind. 4 limpers to the cutoff who makes it $.75 to go. I have seen him raise preflop 3 or 4 times and has shown down an A2 everytime. I have A 2 5 7 with the A suited in diamonds. I call and everyone else calls as well. 7 to the flop with $5.25 in the pot. I have about $50 in front of me and most people have between $10 and $50. Flop comes 7 4 3 with 2 hearts, no diamonds. The blind bets $2. 1 caller and a MP makes it $7.50. Folded to the PFR who calls. I am 99% sure the PFR has A2. I have top pair, lock low, and a wheel wrap. The MP raiser only has $4 left and everyone else has a fairly deep stack. The PFR will call any bet with lock low. What is my best play?

crockpot
10-14-2003, 04:55 PM
tough call, actually. if fewer players were in i would strongly consider a pot reraise. here, i think you should call and hope to get as many other players in as possible, since it seems likely that a 65 is out and you are presently being quartered unless you have read the cards wrong.

if you don't think you will lose anyone by making a huge raise here (or think you will lose everyone but PFR), a raise would be right, but i don't think either is the case here.