PDA

View Full Version : insurance, cameras

brad
10-14-2003, 01:28 AM
http://pub144.ezboard.com/facommunityoftoleranceandunderstandingfrm66.showMe ssage?topicID=2.topic

As an added benefit, the systems usually mean a discount on homeowners' insurance.

Up to four cameras indoors and out are triggered by motion detectors and record up to a day's worth of activity in five-second spurts.

--------------

well proof of concept anyway. i dont think i need to support the concept of surveilance society. (cameras in locker rooms story was on drudge if i recall)

Ray Zee
10-14-2003, 10:16 AM
yea brad these cameras are going to be everywhere someday. the govt. will watch you and people will be glad thinking it makes them secure. its scary what the future will be like.

why, we at 2+2 even have a reverse camera that looks back into your computer and sees a picture of you sitting there.

why are you smiling brad.

brad
10-14-2003, 04:03 PM
closer to the truth than u think.

u realize if you have digital cable your viewing habits are tracked, recoreded, and a profile made of you (pyschological marketing profile i guess).

look at london for example of surveilance cameras everywhere. (and hooked into computers for monitoring, etc.)

but this is the very beginning, equivalent to fdr's, 'ss# will never be used for i.d. purposes'. yeah, ok.