PDA

View Full Version : Poker MBA

06-01-2002, 05:25 PM
Well I must say the book does capture ones interest and the paralells between poker and the business world are quite valid and insightful ...

The book is a mixture of humour and candour...

Will it improve my game absolutely yes if I take the examples and apply them with conviction..

Being a businessman myself the book brings me a perspective I can readily adopt...

As in business poker is a very complex endeavour that takes much analysis and trial and error for success..

This book is the classic example of "never judge a book by its cover.."Hell I`d take this book over many other poker related texts for its poker concepts alone...Let alone the benefit it correlates to success in the business world....

I felt I should post this review because of the review it got in Cardplayer Magazine which gave high marks to this remarkable text...I obviously wholeheartedly agree...

Great work Greg and Jeffrey...Very Very well done..An extemely intelligent common sense approach to both worlds..

jg

jim grass

06-02-2002, 02:26 AM
The book is sitting on my desk to read. Hopefully I can get to it soon, and your review will encourage me to do just that.

Best wishes,

Mason