PDA

View Full Version : Borgata This Friday Night....

Scottnyce
10-09-2003, 05:35 PM
Anybody gonna be around...this will be my first trip to the Borgata, so I'm very interested to see if it lives up to all the hype....

I'll be at the 6-12 table or the 10-20 depending on the type of games.....

Let me know if you'll be around or any advise on what I should expect at these games....

James282
10-10-2003, 04:18 AM
hmm i was going to play at the taj, but perhaps i will swing by there. i'll play either 6-12 or 10-20, doesn't matter to me, i want to play with a 2+2er though /images/graemlins/smile.gif what do you look like? I will be the tall skinny guy with a hat who is unshaven /images/graemlins/smile.gif Likely in jeans, a t-shirt, and flip flops. It's not positive that I am going to go yet, but if I do, what should I look out for?
-James

P.S. I go to the Taj out of familiarity, but with all of the hype surrounding the borgata I wouldn't be surprised if the games are much softer there. If I don't go on friday I definitely will on Saturday, will you be there then?

risen
10-10-2003, 08:17 AM
I won't be getting into the Borgata until about Midnight on Friday, but i'll be playing 6-12 all day Saturday and Sunday. 23, African American, Star of David, Lucky Lion Card prtoector. In case you can't pick me out from that, From my last 2 experiences there, I'll be the only guy raising preflop. I'm sure it'll cost me some money, but it'll be fun playing with some 2+2ers

Jermaine Gilmore

Mike Gallo
10-10-2003, 08:28 AM
MG in the house !!!

I will look for you guys. I have plans to play cards tonight. I will look for you guys tonight.

Look for the guy with a pyramid to protect his chips, a blue baseball hat and glasses.

I plan on playing 6-12.

I have no idea when I will get in to town, or if I will stay at the Borgata, however I will look for you.

Scottnyce
10-10-2003, 09:12 AM
I'm 24, spikey brown hair...I'll have a silver cube to cover my cards...I'll be at the 6-12 or the 10-20 table too....

Hopefully I'll see some ppl there....good luck...

I'll be there from about 6 on fri till saturday afternoon/evening

RollaJ
10-10-2003, 09:56 AM
Sounds like fun, but is it worth leaving all the fish at the Taj to go play with a bunch of 2+2ers who are probably better
/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Scottnyce
10-10-2003, 09:59 AM
Taj vs. Borgata...

is the difference in the level of play that obvious? Can you call ahead to the Taj to put your name on the list?

Does anyone have the #?

Can't be hanging around a table thats seeing 28% of the flops....lol

RollaJ
10-10-2003, 11:52 AM
Im not sure about during the week, but I know you cant call ahead on weekends. The fish at the taj are really great /images/graemlins/smile.gif

James282
10-10-2003, 03:51 PM
Yep, it's definitely a go. I am driving over to AC in about 10 minutes..look for a young guy in jeans and a green t-shirt, who still hasn't shaved, and is about 6 feet and skinny. I should be around until 2 or 3 AM then I'm driving home(I only live about half an hour away). Hope to see you there.
Peace,
James