PDA

View Full Version : 2+2 Table - Info...

canoekayak
10-08-2003, 04:40 PM
Been lurking here for a couple of weeks, and playing online for a month or so. Actually, I think I've donated a few dollars to the the "lil' fund for self indulgence" on PStars. (I'll be deducting that on my taxes /images/graemlins/wink.gif) The concept of the 2+2 table, intrigues me. A bunch of folks who play, study, and anlayze poker, playing against each other and then monday morning quarter-backing (except many of the folks providing the analysis, were in the game.)

So, I've seen its .5/1, but how do you work it? Is there a set buy in? Is there a standard time or do you just watch the group. Where's it at? Do you need a secret handshake? Is there a dress code? (I have a black computer and a beige computer.)

canoekayak

conform
10-08-2003, 04:46 PM
it's at party/empire; we've just recently starded doing it. it seems to be settling into tuesday evenings; best to keep an eye here for notice that the table is open and what the password is. $0.50/$1, and buy in for as much or as little as you like.

only other thing i can see worth noting is that you're expected to show cards or tell what you had if it was of any relevance to the play of the hand.

also it's a little different than what you may be used to, play-wise. it's fast and very, very aggressive.

Mike Gallo
10-08-2003, 04:47 PM
We meet on Tuesday nights at Party Poker. We play .50-1.00.

We play to improve our skills. I would like to see more hands posted however we have had a few.

I start private table MXG1072, I picked the password twoplustwo. You have an open invitation.

Welcome to the forum.