Cyndie
10-08-2003, 04:31 AM
How much is it? Fifty?

Cubswin
10-08-2003, 04:42 AM
yes

pokerwhore
10-08-2003, 06:03 AM
im with royal same thing I will kick back half of it /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Inthacup
10-08-2003, 08:29 AM
Why don't you kick back all of it?

pokerwhore
10-08-2003, 08:40 AM
lol cause im not an aff and I dont make money off players rake. If i go to the trouble I want half /images/graemlins/smile.gif

hehateme
10-08-2003, 09:21 AM
Why would anyone kick it all back to Cubswin?

Has anyone played with him before? He berates opponents who he feels "bad beated" him saying things like

"are you the stupidest person on earth? I'm going to [censored]|ng kill you, rape your mother, put a gun to your head, and jizz in your blood, suck my big black d|ck so i can blow in your mouth while i shoot you in the head and blow your brains out"

He's a sick SOB. It doesn't surprise me he'd be looking for hand outs.

hehateme
10-08-2003, 09:30 AM
Maybe because he doesn't even know Cubswin, and if he did he certainly wouldn't give him anything. The guy is a sick SOB.

I understand kicking it all back to a friend, but I don't like the attitudes of people who don't even know you asking "Can someone kick it all back to me?" They don't even bother to offer ANYTHING (even a friendly attitude) in return. They act like it's something they're entitled to when it's really a very generous act.

Kickback 100% to sick, unappreciative SOBs like cubswin if you want, but don't question others if they don't want to.

Cubswin
10-08-2003, 01:39 PM
Hehateme

How dare you say such things about me!!! I have never said such things nor would i ever. Many people here have played with me....both online and in person. Those who have played with me online know i play incognito and only use "cubswin" on this forum. So next time think before you open your mouth and maybe that way you can keep your foot out of it.

cubswin

hehateme
10-08-2003, 02:12 PM
If that's true I apologize.

A "Cubswin21" played on Pacific Poker, said he was cubswin from 2+2 and said those things, and many others.

rusty JEDI
10-08-2003, 04:06 PM
I was sitting in a game with cubswin21 at pacific and I made a joke about the cubs sucking. He got quite pissed off so i can see where you are coming from. I then dropped a few zoo hints and he had no clue, and said it must be a different cubswin.

jek187
10-08-2003, 08:35 PM
I've played w/the incognito Cubswin on Party and he was nothing but pleasant.

lefty rosen
10-08-2003, 10:25 PM
He's cool, infact at Pacific they didnt allow you to swear at opponents until recently. I taunt way more then him and even then I don't get too personal unless the other player is just a plain liar, who claims to be a pro player then chases bicycle gutshots to the river one on one etc, otherwise I leave the birds alone, you never know when a flock of seagulls will attack ask Anthony Perkins..........