PDA

View Full Version : AA in the SB

ThingDo
10-08-2003, 03:19 AM
Don't have a read on the table or the players. EP open raises MP calls 2 LP calls 2 I 3 bet EP caps, MP calls LP calls.

Flop 762 2 hearts. I have the Ah. I check to the PF raiser who bets MP calls LP calls I check raise, EP caps MP calls. LP folds. .
Turn is a 9 off suit. I bet out... both call. I have a feeling I should have check raised here.
River is a J: I bet out both call...

So.. how often should I just be calling on the flop and check raising the turn? Its clear they like their hands so there is a good possibility I'll be able to pull off a check raise trapping them both for 2 bets.

tj00
10-08-2003, 03:29 AM
EP Is representing a big pair so you probably have him smoked. You need to bet the flop here and have EP raise you and knock the others out.

ThingDo
10-08-2003, 03:39 AM
Well, I've noticed that most players that call two bets cold don't fold the flop very often.... so why not soak as many bets out of them on the flop and then on the turn. I don't want them to fold at this point ... I've got the best hand and likely they are drawing to two outers... which is fine by me. If they hit, fine... they aren't folding QQ or Kk at this point anyway. Or JJ or TT either. *probably*

GuyOnTilt
10-08-2003, 03:53 AM
I would've flat called his 3-bet on the flop and gone for a C/R on the turn to trap the others. Like you said, if they hit their 2-outer, so be it.