PDA

View Full Version : *Sigh* - Don't you hate it when...

jasonHoldEm
10-07-2003, 08:31 PM
1. You have a shitty day (I'm down about $250)

2. The reason for your shitty day is probably 70%-85% your fault because you were on subtle tilt.

3. You've finally realized #2 and get out of the game so you can look over your hands from the day, but (of couse) party's hand history server is down and all your hands for 2.5 hours of play are gone.

Just wanted to vent...

Jason

BlueBear
10-07-2003, 08:37 PM
1. Played 3 NL Sit N'go ($33 buy-in) in a row. Despite playing super tight at the beginning and aggressive towards the end, got **4th** place in all 3 of them. Grrr..

2. Continued to play too loosely in ring games, and toward spiral continued. For some reason, people are getting sets all the time over my top pair... ;-)

Down the day $250 too, just venting like the previous poster did. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

zooey
10-07-2003, 08:51 PM
x

thwang99
10-07-2003, 09:24 PM
Not being able to get hand histories is a plus though. At least the results won't appear in your hand history database. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Ironcat
10-07-2003, 11:48 PM
im down a little more than 250 but that is including the weekend.

But i am attributing it to my cold and not the small tilt that i was going through also.

Man it is amazing how fast you can go for feeling how can i lose playing this game to: How in the world can i beat this game.

FYI i am a poker noob who has started my game hot as hell, 1000BB in 500 (table) hours. I was beginning to wonder what all these people were complaining about....THIS GAME IS SO EASY.

but i cant figure out how to win right now. so ive been playing tournaments and the likes and dropped another $100.

meh, atleast emprire sent me a comback bonus that i can claim and hopefully break even with to get some condifence back.

Cyndie
10-08-2003, 01:48 AM
tournaments are the place to be during times like that...you can actually play quite a few hands for very little money!

hehateme
10-08-2003, 09:37 AM
I admire you all for admitting you have lost. Looking around on 2+2 and rgp all you hear about this guy's up 10k and this guy turned 50$ in 40k and on and on. These guys act like they never lose. Kudos to you all for a dose of reality.

jasonHoldEm
10-08-2003, 11:44 AM
[ QUOTE ]
tournaments are the place to be during times like that...

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL. This is exactly what I did. I had $17 left at Stars, so I played a few NL SNG's (I rarely play NL, save for tournaments where I sorta prefer it to limit).

My first SNG. JJ UTG+1 on the first hand. UTG doubles the blinds, I move in, Called by MP with K3o, all others fold. King flops.

Second SNG made it to six left, get a free ride with 33, flop comes A93, I move in get called my A6o, turn A, river 6...shesh.

The third I was knocked out in seventh making a stand with 88, meh.

At this point I just found things funny.

I went over to dynamite (where I have like $18), played in a $3+0+1 rebuy tourney and placed fifth, taking home $7.11, net $3.11. When you're hot you're hot.

Feeling better today, but going to be so busy I'm not sure if I'll have time to play. Thanks again for letting me complain everyone.

jHE