PDA

View Full Version : Empire affiliates please read this

jasonHoldEm
10-07-2003, 04:05 PM
Guys,

Can one of you please try to log into your affiliate account at Empire. I can't log into my account right now (I get a "Error: Your request failed because the information was not correct. Please enter the correct information and login below." error message, but I am 100% sure I entered the info correctly, because I use a password storage program). I also have not yet recieved payment for September and I can't get in contact with the person I spoke with to set up my account. I'm just freaking out probably, but I'm wondering what is going on.

Thanks,
Jason

crockpot
10-07-2003, 04:10 PM
same problem for me.

you may want to go to tradal.net and see if you can log in there, both to check your statistics and see if you can contact someone there.

Cyndie
10-07-2003, 04:13 PM
yes, I have much better luck at tradal.net, and the stats are easier to use...but I will pm you my contact at empire if you want...he helps everyone!

I got my september money...it is party that is usually slow, but this month they were timely.

daryn
10-07-2003, 04:14 PM
same problem

daryn
10-07-2003, 04:16 PM
how do you log on to tradal.net? use the same user # and pass? if so it's not working there either

crockpot
10-07-2003, 04:18 PM
they usually assign you different login info. if you have your affiliate emails saved, check and see if they gave it to you there. if not, you can try emailing info@empire or affiliates@empire and ask them to hook you up with your login info for tradal.

Cyndie
10-07-2003, 04:21 PM
no it isn't the same one, but i believe there is a place to get logon information from the tradal site...yes, all you need is your most likely email address...they will send you password...Try it, you will like it! You can automatically get the last thirty days on a daily basis, just by clicking on the account.

jasonHoldEm
10-07-2003, 04:23 PM
Thanks all.

My first month and I have a rebate deal with the person who signed up under me, so I'm concerned because some of the money belongs to someone else.

Hopefully, I'll get a reply from my contact soon. No answer in two days (four counting the weekend) is actually a pretty long time for him, which is why I was worried.

Thanks again,
Jason