PDA

View Full Version : Tournament Announcement

thomastem
10-07-2003, 03:06 PM
You guys may remember that I've been searching for my chicken for quite some time. I got proof today, thanks to my spy penguin, that TallFishJoefunk kidnapped, feathered, and basted my chicken!

My goat informed me that none of my animals will play on the same team as TallPedroMartinez. Since I can't ever hear what the dealer calls wild I can't play without them.

With a heavy heart I brought my resignation to Mike Haven't. He came back and said I could bring my animals and play for the Zoo team! It is the perfect opportunity to smack tallnomargarciapara around.

I'm back baby!

Joe Tall
10-07-2003, 03:13 PM
You were a mole working for the Zoo team the entire time. I'm glad I finally got you out of your hole.

-TallPedroNomarLarryJoe

lorinda
10-07-2003, 03:14 PM
Hang on, you mean the chicken is actually dead?

I've been searching the net for this creature since you first mentioned the problem, and have to admit that the trail has been a cold one.

Please accept my sympathies, and of course we will be keen to defend the honor of your chicken.

Do you have any plans for a replacement creature?
What would the other animals like as a replacement?

Lori

Mike Haven
10-07-2003, 03:17 PM
I was SHOCKED to hear what the whole SS Team did to your poor chicken, Tom - I am only glad you spared giving the full details to the more delicate Zoo-folk.

We're gonna GET them for that, Tom.

Welcome home.

thomastem
10-07-2003, 03:18 PM
Perhaps a Mastadon. Was also giving consideration to an Efrit.

XlgJoe
10-07-2003, 03:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Please accept my sympathies, and of course we will be keen to defend the honor of your chicken

[/ QUOTE ]

What did they do, sexually molest the chicken before they barbecued it.

kdog
10-07-2003, 08:08 PM
kdog – This hound lives in the ghetto of Worcester, Mass. When not dealing crack or running ho’s on Peidmont Street, he likes to play Hold’em when the curbside crap game isn’t running.
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

OK, I guess I gotta fess up now that Thomas is back in the fold. The chicken is not dead. I found out he was really a rooster in drag so I kidnapped him and put him to work as a lookout for my string of ho's on Piedmont St. here in the Worcester ghetto. Does a good job too but if he ever gets busted he's gonna look a little funny doin' the perp walk cause I got hungry one night when the crack wore off. Sorry Thomas but that leg was finger lickin' good.

slavic
10-07-2003, 08:31 PM

Yes Thomas choked it.

Robbe
10-07-2003, 10:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Yes Thomas choked it.

[/ QUOTE ]

But we will be happy to cook his goose.