PDA

View Full Version : Zoo team revealed!! SS team members - must read!

joeysmalls
10-06-2003, 06:08 PM
I broke down the Zoo team, if anyone has extra info on their players, please add:

Zoo team:

Catfish4U – has hairy palms and is blind.

David – Believes in voodoo like happenings such as posting in the Zoo has an effect on his poker sessions, even known to muck AA preflop when it’s been capped.

Dogsballs – Yes that does say, ‘dogballs’, in fact, he collects them and is a good friend of Bob Barker.

Foldarama_City – Not a math whiz, posted a 350 on his Math SAT in high school. Will play overly tight in the first few rounds.

Havanabanana - Known as 'TursitOnTilt' in the tourney world. This character has a horseshoe up his a$$, therefore the more seat changes he makes the more uncomfortable he is. I owe him one.

inthacup - The latest King of the Zoo, don't be fooled, he's no Lion.

JayCo – surprised he’s even playing against a team of players. I’m sure he’ll cry collusion after it is through or maybe organizing collusion on the zoo team, himself.

jek187 - simply put, jek fears me: "Also, while I'm sure you're a nice guy, would you mind staying out of my games? Someone who only sees the flop 22% outside the blinds and raises preflop 15% isn't someone I want to deal w/.” – via a PM by jerk 187

kdog – This hound lives in the ghetto of Worcester, Mass. When not dealing crack or running ho’s on Peidmont Street, he likes to play Hold’em when the curbside crap game isn’t running.

Lorinda – Simply put, she’s the best.

Miah – the first one to break out of every tournament, don’t worry about him, if he flops the nuts an you bet into him, he’ll just call you down or may even fold.

MrGrob – tight-a$$, not as weak-tight as Miah, but damn close.

Myrtle – Another Ma$$hole, he is a Sox fan but he’s also a tight wad and won’t spend any money at any of the games.

n1stunnor – A true ‘zoo-er’, rarely cross posts, therefore he just adds to the spam. He’s been locked up in there since his start at 2+2.

Ohkanada – Hates TruePoker, likely to be a no-show.

ramjam – known to play .02/.04 games and nervous about putting his entire bankroll on the line in the tournament. Wears bell-bottom pants.

RustyJedi – big fan of onlinechamp. Nuff said.

Terry – Thinks he’s won the Publisher’s Clearing House sweep stakes. Nuff said.

William - fed up with the spam in the zoo, maybe he’ll come our way after we win. However, it’ll be 4AM when the tournament starts where he lives, so he’ll be half asleep at his PC.

XlgJoe – He’s new to the forum and has few posts. Seemingly he will not get off the couch to add anything to the forum, nor his team. No worry here.

Peace,
JT

GuyOnTilt
10-06-2003, 06:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
...even known to muck AA preflop when it’s been capped.

[/ QUOTE ]
Wasn't it the concensus on this forum that this is the correct move for me to make when facing a capped pot PF on the button with AA?? /images/graemlins/grin.gif

ramjam
10-06-2003, 06:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
ramjam – known to play .02/.04 games and nervous about putting his entire bankroll on the line in the tournament. Wears bell-bottom pants.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, I dropped down 0.01/0.02 today and hauled in 21c in under an hour. At that rate, it will take me less than 100 hours to earn my buy-in. Hopefully I'll make it by next Thursday.

joeysmalls
10-06-2003, 07:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Actually, I dropped down 0.01/0.02 today and hauled in 21c in under an hour. At that rate, it will take me less than 100 hours to earn my buy-in. Hopefully I'll make it by next Thursday.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just don't hit the thrift store and buy more pants.

Peace,
JT

Nottom
10-06-2003, 07:37 PM
oh no, not this again ....

I really hope everyone sees the " /images/graemlins/grin.gif" at the end of your post.

joeysmalls
10-06-2003, 08:07 PM
/images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif

They should just read my profile and see my occupation.

HavanaBanana
10-07-2003, 12:51 AM
Havanabanana - Known as 'TursitOnTilt' in the tourney world. This character has a horseshoe up his a$$, therefore the more seat changes he makes the more uncomfortable he is. I owe him one.

I've been accused of being Lucky since I started playing cards, but hey, it's just that I buy more tickets than most /images/graemlins/smile.gif, happy that you acknowledge owing me one, can't wait for you to pay up!

Lets get ready to <font color="red"> R</font> <font color="orange"> r </font> <font color="brown"> U </font> <font color="red">M </font> <font color="3652">m </font> <font color="1125"> M</font> <font color="635"> b</font> <font color="7777">B </font> <font color="6541"> L</font> <font color="4861"> E</font> <font color="red"> e</font> <font color="666"> e</font> <font color="blue"> ! </font>

joeysmalls
10-07-2003, 01:00 AM
[ QUOTE ]
can't wait for you to pay up!

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm glad you like knuckle sandwiches. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Peace,
JT

Deadbuddha
10-07-2003, 01:55 AM
i'm not in the main team, but if i make it i'll be:

Deadbuddha - burgundy vampire geek, tends to lick red paint cards, specially the queens. slow plays to the point of actually folding.

RockLobster
10-07-2003, 08:30 AM
Nice job JT... this is sort of like the condensed versions of Jane's Guide to Guns, only the subject matter is about as dangerous as a bunch of broken water pistols.

I read a quote from a classic movie to help get everyone fired up...

"I'm here to chew bubble gum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubble gum." Rowdy Roddy Piper in They Live

Cowboy up, boys.

Kurn, son of Mogh
10-07-2003, 08:34 AM
Also occaisionally posts in Klingon.

Mangatang
10-07-2003, 08:36 AM
The scary part is that I knew what movie that quote was from /images/graemlins/tongue.gif (before I got to it in your post).

XlgJoe
10-07-2003, 10:58 AM
You definitely got the couch potato part right.

I plan to use that couch a lot this week to watch the Yankees dismantle the Red Sox. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Joe Tall
10-07-2003, 12:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I plan to use that couch a lot this week to watch the Yankees dismantle the Red Sox.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hard chance at that. The only thing coming down will be the monuments in the out field when Red Sox start bouncing HRs off of them!

Peace,
JT

XlgJoe
10-07-2003, 12:32 PM
Have you forgooten about the Curse of the Bambino?

It should be a good series though, and a good break for the yankees that Pedro just pitched.