PDA

View Full Version : The Important Party Poker Stats with cards running bad

STOSH1
10-06-2003, 02:33 PM
Set the tone : Fri night, I've had a couple of fine single-malt scotches. Playing .50-1 on a very passive somewhat tight table for the limit. 4 or 5 to the flop is the average. Pre-flop raises are only been with group one hands. Stealing a pot is impossible, way too many calling stations that will call the river just to see what you have.

Stats: For 100 hands played
25% Flops seen mostly free plays in BB and SB completes with enough limpers to have the odds. Cards have been terrible. This would be high for a lot of games if I hadn't gotten so many free passes.

12% Wins when flop seen Flops have been missing me entirely for most every hand, best hand so far QQ cracked. This tell me I've been folding hands where I'm beaten, no drawing to one or two outs without the odds.

42% Showdowns won Been rivered a couple of times, and checked around every round from the BB.

4% Hands Won Considering the cards and flops I'm gettting I figure this is very reasonable. After all it's not how many pots won, it's how much money! /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Money I'm up $10, or 10 BB
I have been playing my good cards as strong, fast and fancy play free as possible. Haven't waited for anyone to bet my hands for me, made the value bets needed on the river necessary to show a profit.

ps: thank you 2+2 for the advice to make this possible /images/graemlins/laugh.gif