PDA

View Full Version : Online Cashout by Check ??

KemKings
10-05-2003, 02:20 PM
I have recently cashed out money from Ultimate Bet on Sept. 16th and I requested the money to be sent to my house in check form. I also cashed out money from Party Poker more recently and requested it be sent to my house in check form. I am more concerned about UB because it has been longer than the maximum time of 2 weeks for delievry and I have sent them numerous emails and I have gotten no response. Has anyone ever recieved a check from UB and how long did it take? On PP I sent them an email requesting the status of my check cash out and they said it had been delievered to my checking account and should appear on Monday. ONE PROBLEM: I didnt give them any of my checking account information! Has anyone experienced this before where the check will arrive in a few weeks but they say it is going to your "checking account".....? Anything would be helpful. Thanks /images/graemlins/spade.gif /images/graemlins/diamond.gif /images/graemlins/heart.gif /images/graemlins/club.gif

Zwiggelte
10-05-2003, 02:25 PM
Hi,

Why don't you use Neteller the next time..That works perfectly for us pokerplayers..

KemKings
10-05-2003, 02:34 PM
How do you make cashouts from Neteller... like what are the different cashout options?