PDA

View Full Version : 1 AA and 2 KK hands

CMangano
10-04-2003, 10:35 PM
Hand 1 Party 3/6 9 Handed

UTG+2, and an EMP call, I raise in the SB with A/images/graemlins/heart.gif A/images/graemlins/spade.gif, only the limpers call. 3 see a flop of:

8/images/graemlins/diamond.gif K/images/graemlins/club.gif 4/images/graemlins/club.gif I bet, UTG+2 calls and EMP folds. 2 see a turn of:

8/images/graemlins/diamond.gif K/images/graemlins/club.gif 4/images/graemlins/club.gif J/images/graemlins/diamond.gif I bet, UTG+2 raises, I 3 bet, he caps and I call. 2 see a river of:

8/images/graemlins/diamond.gif K/images/graemlins/club.gif 4/images/graemlins/club.gif J/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 6/images/graemlins/heart.gif I check, he bets and I call.

Hand 2 Party 3/6 10 Handed

2 MP callers and I raise with K/images/graemlins/club.gif K/images/graemlins/spade.gif, CO, BB and both MP's call. 5 see a flop of:

Q/images/graemlins/heart.gif 9/images/graemlins/spade.gif 6/images/graemlins/spade.gif Checked to me, I bet and only CO calls. 2 see a turn of:

Q/images/graemlins/heart.gif 9/images/graemlins/spade.gif 6/images/graemlins/spade.gif A/images/graemlins/heart.gif I bet, CO raises and I call. 2 see a river of:

Q/images/graemlins/heart.gif 9/images/graemlins/spade.gif 6/images/graemlins/spade.gif A/images/graemlins/heart.gif 6/images/graemlins/club.gif I check, CO bets and I call.

Hand 3 Party 3/6 10 Handed

UTG raises, an MP and an LMP call, I 3 bet in the CO with K/images/graemlins/diamond.gif K/images/graemlins/spade.gif, button calls, blinds fold, UTG, MP and LMP call. 5 see a flop of:

6/images/graemlins/club.gif T/images/graemlins/club.gif 7/images/graemlins/diamond.gif Checked to me I bet, everyone calls. 5 see a turn of:

6/images/graemlins/club.gif T/images/graemlins/club.gif 7/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 7/images/graemlins/club.gif Checked to me I bet, button raises, UTG calls and I call. 3 see a river of:

6/images/graemlins/club.gif T/images/graemlins/club.gif 7/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 7/images/graemlins/club.gif J/images/graemlins/club.gif UTG now bets, I fold and button calls.

crockpot
10-04-2003, 11:08 PM
i don't like the call of the raise on hand 2, unless you know the cutoff and he is the type to semi-bluff here. the typical 3/6 player will not be bluffing often enough in this situation to make a call profitable.

hand 1, i think i flat call the turn if UTG+2 is a passive or typical player and three-bet if he is usually aggressive with top pair or better.