PDA

View Full Version : Neteller Debit Card

GoBrowns
10-04-2003, 04:53 PM
Anyone get this card? If so, are you glad you have it? Seems like the fees are just ridiculous, $2 for everytime you use it, $7 if you dont' use it. Damned if you do, damned if you dont.

Another question: anyone know who owns Neteller and where its based? Is it another one of those caribbean enterprises? At this point, I've played so much online poker, I think I might have dual citizenship, a citizen of both the US and the Cayman Islands.

RiverMel
10-04-2003, 04:54 PM
I'm pretty sure it's based in Canada. Don't know who owns it. Some rich guy probably. Hope this helps.

mongeron
10-04-2003, 05:04 PM
I have the card. For me personally it's the best way to get money out of the net, also the cheapest one.

However, Neteller has some problems with it's debit card information processes, look at my other post earlier today.

- mongeron

crazy canuck
10-04-2003, 06:03 PM
It's from Edmonton, Canada, but that doesn't make it safer compared to a Caribean country. Interestingly, most telemarketing/boiler room scams in the US are commited from Canada (not necessarily by Canadians), becasue it would be hard/impossible to prosecute the scammers.