PDA

View Full Version : question for stars affiliates

crockpot
10-03-2003, 05:51 PM
just got my first signup, and in addition to the referral bonus they deposited 2500 FPPs in my account.

is this something they regularly do for each referral? i'm just wondering if it's time to start saving my points for that sexy letterman's jacket. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

dwt95
10-03-2003, 06:14 PM
I didn't see an affiliate program on their website. Do you have to ask someone in particular for it?

eugeneel
10-03-2003, 06:27 PM
I would really apreciate if you would please let me know about this as well. I thought they didn't offer an affiliate program. What % do they offer?

Cyndie
10-03-2003, 07:00 PM
it is just a one time referral fee a little higher than tell a friend, but if you get yours, let me know cause we haven't been paid after months of wrangling over it.

Seeems they didn't put us on the affiliate list, just let us put the banners up...never received a dime, even though we have contacted them all, including Rich Korbin, who wrote promising to fix it a month ago...the only reason we have been so patient is that it is not like stars service in the past!

Frozen
10-03-2003, 07:08 PM
Cyndie, I'd suggest talking to Lee Jones. He is the Michael Jordan of customer service.