PDA

View Full Version : Turning off the aggression.

slavic
10-03-2003, 02:37 AM
I had a great session going in SoCal the other night. The table started as a calling stations dream table. Everyone wanted to see what I had, and I did well. Then as they busted out the table became short handed and I stepped up my play to take advantage of heads up play. Here is a player the table has seen play only a handful of hands and raise even fewer suddenly start raising and reraising in a fury. Well I made quite a bit in the 3 or 4 orbits of short handed play.

Now comes the problem, suddenly the brush gets a clue and starts calling people to the table and the game fills up, but I can't get "Evil slavic" (tm) to turn it off. I'm looking at KTo in an opened pot and thinking raise to isolate, and frankly it isn't going to happen.

I got up took a strole around, looked at 2+2 books in the gift shop, purchased some sort of milk tea mixture that had chewy ball like substances in it(if that doesn't kill aggression what will?) but nothing got me back on center. I wanted to go back and run over a full loose calling station table.

So I'm open anyone have a good way to adjust? And please no more weird tea junk. I think my feat turned purple because of that stuff.