PDA

View Full Version : QQ can I make more money here?

ThingDo
10-03-2003, 02:36 AM
I have QQ on the BB and there is 1 EMP limper 1 MP and 1 LP .. the button raises the SB folds I 3 bet and everyone calls.

Flop QT6 2 hearts. I bet out ( After I 3 bet preflop is there anyway I can get a check raise on the flop? And if I check, would it be better to wait until the turn to fire away or should I not be doing this because the board is too coordinated? ). I bet out and everyone calls.

Turn Q. I think for a second and decide that I'm probably not going to get anyone to bet here because of the PF, and flop action. I bet out, all fold to the LP limper who calls, button folds HU to the river.

River is a heart. I bet out again.... CAN I GET ANYMORE MONEY IN THIS POT?! I was sure I couldn't, so I decided to play it straightforward. I think the only place i could have possibly gotten any extra bets in would have been the flop, but at the time there was a straight and flush draw on board and I didn't want it to check thru giving someone a free card to their flush and straight draws.

slavic
10-03-2003, 02:42 AM
Unfortunatly you crippled the deck and didn't know it until the turn. I'd play it the same way.

Bob T.
10-03-2003, 03:06 AM
You also have to consider that you will also play many hands this way, that you want your opponents to fold. I would play it the same way you did, and hope to reap the benefits down the road.