PDA

View Full Version : 3 Hands - Starting To Think Better?

CMangano
10-02-2003, 05:55 PM
Hand 1 Party 3/6 10 Handed

UTG+1 limps, I raise with A/images/graemlins/heart.gif A/images/graemlins/club.gif UTG+2, a 2+2'er in EMP calls, MP calls, BB and UTG+1 call. 5 see a flop of:

9/images/graemlins/club.gif T/images/graemlins/club.gif 8/images/graemlins/heart.gif Checked to me I bet, everyone but UTG+1 calls. 4 see a turn of:

9/images/graemlins/club.gif T/images/graemlins/club.gif 8/images/graemlins/heart.gif 6/images/graemlins/club.gif BB checks, I bet, EMP and MP call, BB now raises, I 3 bet, EMP and MP fold and BB calls. 2 see a river of:

9/images/graemlins/club.gif T/images/graemlins/club.gif 8/images/graemlins/heart.gif 6/images/graemlins/club.gif 7/images/graemlins/club.gif BB bets, I raise, BB calls.

Hand 2 Party 3/6 10 Handed

UTG and UTG+1 limp, LMP and button limp, I complete in the SB with 7/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 7/images/graemlins/spade.gif, and the BB checks. 6 see a flop of:

7/images/graemlins/heart.gif 2/images/graemlins/club.gif 3/images/graemlins/diamond.gif I check, BB checks, UTG bets, UTG+1 raises, LMP folds, button calls, I 3 bet, BB and UTG fold, UTG+1 and button call. 3 see a turn of:

7/images/graemlins/heart.gif 2/images/graemlins/club.gif 3/images/graemlins/diamond.gif A/images/graemlins/heart.gif I bet, UTG+1 folds and button calls. 2 see a river of:

7/images/graemlins/heart.gif 2/images/graemlins/club.gif 3/images/graemlins/diamond.gif A/images/graemlins/heart.gif T/images/graemlins/club.gif I bet and button calls.

Hand 3 Party 3/6 10 Handed

UTG+1 limps, folded to LMP who limps, I complete in the SB with A/images/graemlins/club.gif Q/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 2+2'er from first hand checks in BB. 4 see a flop of:

A/images/graemlins/spade.gif 7/images/graemlins/club.gif J/images/graemlins/heart.gif I bet, 2+2'er folds, other 2 call. 3 see a turn of:

A/images/graemlins/spade.gif 7/images/graemlins/club.gif J/images/graemlins/heart.gif 3/images/graemlins/diamond.gif I bet, UTG calls all-in, LMP folds.

Aces McGee
10-02-2003, 06:08 PM
Hand 1
I'd probably just call the turn, instead of three-betting, because I'm pretty sure I'm behind. What do others think?

Hand 2
Certainly can't fault you for three-betting the flop, but I might smooth call and then checkraise the turn instead.

Hand 3
Seems straightforward. Well played. [EDITED: on second reading, I would've raised preflop]

Aces McGee

GuyOnTilt
10-02-2003, 06:13 PM
I like your play on all streets in all 3 hands. Good job.

TazQ
10-02-2003, 06:18 PM
I don't play 3/6, but I'd like to comment on the hands.

Hand 1: I like the 3-bet on the turn. If you do make your flush on the river, there is no way EMP/MP is going to call your raise on the river, make them put in their money now.

Hand 2: The board really isn't scary, I'd just call the 2 bets cold on the flop and check raise the turn.

Hand 3: I'd be more inclined to raise preflop personally.