PDA

View Full Version : I'm really mad now!

hooplah
10-02-2003, 03:36 PM
Dear forum,
I decided that since my brethren here in the Internet Gambling forum may be misinterpreting the meaning of my user Id I should sign up with and new user id and “flip over a current stipule” as it were. You see, in my dialect the word “phool” is pronounced “ouch that hurt”. This pronunciation is derived from the fact that the “p” is silent, the “pho” is pronounced ouch! and “ol” means “that hurt”. In my “esophagus of the woodland” this is a poker cliché that is exclaimed after you just deprived someone of his or her stack.
Anyway, as I selected “New User”, agreed to the forum board rules and entered my new name I was repeatedly told that the forum already had an account with that email address. I put in my other email address and was told the same thing so I put in another email address and received the same error message. I am now convinced that “something in Denmark is noxious”
I would also like to congratulate our forum moderator for doing a great job in keeping the animals in this forum "at harbor"

Love,
phool

Inthacup
10-02-2003, 04:47 PM
lol. Great post.