PDA

View Full Version : Pokerroom.com

michfan
10-01-2003, 02:25 PM
Long time lurker, first time poster. First of all, thank you all for your insightful conversations and advice. I have learned alot the last few months and my game has improved as a result.

I started playing online at pokerroom and that is the only sight that I have an account at. I know the graphics are basic, but I feel comfortable with them. I usually pay 1/2 holdem and a $10 SNG at the same time as you can not play more than one ring games at once at pokerroom. I have increased my bankroll steadily since I started, but Party seems to be the sight of choice due to looser play. Should I consider playing at Party and should I win more than I do at Pokerroom?

Inthacup
10-01-2003, 02:51 PM
The games at Pokerroom are certainly soft. Especially at 1-2. In my experience the 1-2 games at Party are similar to the 1-2 games at Pokerroom. If you are a winning player, you will win more at Party based on the fact that:

1. you'll be dealt more hands per hour
2. you can play more than 1 table at once

One problem I had with Pokerroom is that in any game above 1-2, the game selection is very poor. I would switch to Party just so I could use Pokertracker, but that's just me.

Cup